AA Insurance is an independently operated, New Zealand-based joint insurance company.
How to Contact AA Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 0800 500 231, Calling from overseas: +64 9 927 2306
AA Insurance registered office address
AA Insurance, P.O. Box 992, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140, New Zealand.
About AA Insurance
Providing insurance options for New Zealanders. From car insurance to home and contents, they offer various options so that you can stay covered. They are an award-winning insurer and offer benefits such as flexible options, so you only pay for what you need, Customer Managers to look after your claim and make it easy and stress-free, and Multi-Policy Discounts can apply when you have more than one policy with them.
AA Insurance Products
- Car Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Small Business Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Classic Vehicle Insurance
- Caravan Insurance
- Motorhome Insurance
- Trailer Insurance
- Life Insurance.
Why choose AA Insurance
They put their customers’ needs first and pride themselves on working with them to eliminate stress and uncertainty. And the independent awards they’ve won endorse just that.
If you’re choosing between insurance companies, talk to the one Kiwis choose.
Click here to know Policy Documents
Download AA Insurance app
AA Roadside App on Google play
AA Roadside App on Apple App Store
AA Insurance Overview
- At AA Insurance, they’re an insurance company like no other.
- They understand that to be successful you need to have people that love their jobs and enjoy coming to work.
- Because when they do, they will do their job well, they’ll do it with a smile, and this leads to providing award-winning service, to both colleagues and their customers.
1. How do I find out more about my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- For all sales inquiries please call 0800 670 670 or email [email protected]
- If you have any concerns or queries about your existing AA Mechanical Breakdown Insurance policy, please contact DPL (MBI Underwriter) directly on 0800 267 873 or email [email protected] or [email protected].
2. What does my contents insurance cover?
- Their contents insurance policies cover belongings kept in or around your home that are owned by you or your family. They also cover contents that you or family members living with you are responsible for, such as hired goods or medical equipment supplied by hospitals.
3. Am I covered while moving to a new house?
If you are moving to a new home, they will cover your contents at both addresses for 21 days from when you start moving. Cover for your contents during this period is limited to loss or damage caused by:
- theft by forced entry into the vehicle used to move your contents,
- a collision or overturning of the vehicle used to move your contents.*
*Their Limited Contents Insurance Policy does not cover loss caused by a collision or overturning of the vehicle used to move your contents.
4. Can I get contents insurance if I’m renting?
- Whether you rent one room in a shared flat or rent out a whole house, either of their contents insurance policies are ideal for renters.
Review AA Insurance Company in New Zealand
Rate AA Insurance Company Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.