AA Ireland Ltd is an automotive services company in Ireland, founded in 1910. It provides rescue services, personal lines insurance, and travel, technical and information services.
How to Contact AA Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
AA Insurance registered office address
South William Street, Dublin, Ireland.
About AA Insurance
AA Ireland specializes in home, motor, and travel insurance and provides emergency rescue for people in their homes and on the road, attending to over 140,000 car breakdowns every year, 80% of which are fixed on the spot.
AA Ireland Insurances
- Car Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Van Insurance
AA Roadside Assistance Membership comes with lots of great benefits
Download the AA app for the fastest emergency breakdown reporting and to track your patrol’s progress
Breakdown service 365 days a year so you’ll never be left stranded
They won’t just tow your car, they fix 8/10 at the roadside
You’re covered for any car breakdown, when you’re in the car, even if you’re not driving it
Cover when you’re at home – perfect if your car has been lying idle for a while
Access to exclusive benefits and special offers
Download the AA Roadside Assistance app
AA Roadside Assistance App on Google play
AA Roadside Assistance App on Apple App Store
AA Insurance Overview
- Provider of automotive insurance services in Ireland.
- The company specializes in car, home, and travel insurance, providing services such as car servicing, fuel assist, breakdown servicing, vehicle inspections, and motoring advice to people in their homes and on the roads.
1. How long does it take to receive my documents?
- Policy documents can take up to 5 working days to arrive in the post. However, if we have requested any documentation or information from you, this must usually be received before we are in a position to issue your annual documents.
2. Will I be charged for a duplicate Certificate and Disc?
- A duplicate certificate and disc can be requested free of charge here.
- These are legal documents and may take up to 10 working days to be issued.
3. Can I change my policy to cover a van?
- They can arrange a temporary transfer to cover a van, certain criteria must be met before we can confirm any cover, please contact:
- Call Customer Service on 01-6179950
4. Can I add a second car to my car or van policy?
- No, unfortunately, a second car cannot be added to an existing policy. However, you can take out a second policy with the AA for the second vehicle. Please be aware you can only use your no claims bonus on one policy.
Review AA Insurance in Ireland
Rate AA Insurance Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.