Aadhaar is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by UIDAI to the resident of India for free of cost.
How to Contact Aadhaar Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1947 / 011 – 23478653
Email: [email protected]
Aadhaar registered office address
Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110001, India.
Founder: Government of India
Download an Electronic copy of your Aadhaar
Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. The number serves as proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. Aadhaar letters received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from the UIDAI website are equally valid.
Download Aadhaar Enrolement Form
Book an Appointment.
This facility (pilot) is for booking an appointment at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra for Aadhaar services listed below:
- Fresh Aadhaar enrolment
- Name Update
- Address Update
- Mobile No. Update
- Email ID Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Gender Update
- Biometric (Photo + Fingerprints + Iris) Update.
- A 12-digit unique identity for every Indian individual, including children and infants
- Enables identification for every resident Indian
- Establishes uniqueness of every individual on the basis of demographic and biometric information
- It is a voluntary service that every resident can avail of irrespective of the present documentation
- Each individual will be given a single unique Aadhaar ID number
- Aadhaar will provide a universal identity infrastructure that can be used by any identity-based application (like ration card, passport, etc.)
- UIDAI will give Yes/No answers to any identity authentication queries
Aadhaar is not
- Just another card
- Only one Aadhaar card per family is enough
- Collects profiling information such as caste, religion, and language
- Mandatory for every Indian resident who has identification documents
- An individual can obtain multiple Aadhaar ID numbers
- Aadhaar will replace all other IDs
- UIDAI information will be accessible to public and private agencies
Download Aadhaar app
Aadhaar app on Google play
Aadhaar app on Apple App Store
1. Can I update my details in Aadhaar?
- Yes, you can always update your details in Aadhaar.
2. What fields can I update in Aadhaar?
- You can update Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) as well as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph) in Aadhaar.
3. How can I update my details in Aadhaar?
There are 2 different ways you can get your details updated:-
- By Visiting Permanent Enrolment centre. Search nearest enrolment centre by clicking on “Locate Enrolment Center” on uidai.gov.in.
- Online using Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). Click “Update Your Address Online” on uidai.gov.in.
4. Is there any fee involved for updation in Aadhaar details?
- Yes, for updation in Aadhaar, either Demographic or Biometric, you have to pay Rs. 50/- (including taxes) to the service provider each time you get your details updated. You can also click on “Charges for Various UIDAI Services at Aadhaar Kendra (PEC)” on uidai.gov.in for UIDAI approved Fee Structure.
Rate Aadhaar Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.