Aarogya Setu is an Indian COVID–19 “contact tracing, syndromic mapping and self-assessment” digital service.
How to Contact Aarogya Setu Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone
Helpline Number: +91011-24301812
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS): 1921
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Aarogya Setu registered office address
About Aarogya Setu
Available in: 12 languages
Size: 3.3 MB (Android); 13.3 MB (IOS)
Aarogya Setu (translation from Sanskrit: the bridge to liberation from disease) is an Indian COVID–19 “contact tracing, syndromic mapping, and self-assessment” digital service, primarily a mobile app, developed by the National Informatics Centre under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). The app reached more than 100 million installs in 40 days. On 26 May, amid growing privacy and security concerns, the source code of the app was made public.
The World Health Organization lauded the Aarogya Setu mobile application for helping health departments to identify COVID-19 clusters.
Download Aarogya Setu app
Aarogya Setu app on Google play
Aarogya Setu app on Apple App Store
How AarogyaSetu Knows about your COVID-19 positive status?
- Your Sample is Collected at Lab
- The collected Sample is analyzed
- Lab uploads the test results to ICMR Portal. This is mandatory for AarogyaSetu to know if you have tested +ve
- if you test +ve, ICMR Shares your details with AarogyaSetu
- AarogyaSetu Changes your status to COVID+ve (RED) & initiate contact tracing.
Know the CoWIN Registration with Aarogya Setu app
Aarogya Setu Features
- User Status (tells the risk of getting COVID-19 for the user)
- Self Assess (helps the users identify COVID-19 symptoms and their risk profile)
- COVID-19 Updates (gives updates on local and national COVID-19 cases)
- E-pass integration (if applied for E-pass, it will be available)
- See Recent Contacts option (allows the users to assess the risk level of their Bluetooth contacts)
- It tells how many COVID-19 positive cases are likely in a radius of 500 m, 1 km, 2 km, 5 km, and 10 km from the user.
Click here to know the data access and knowledge sharing protocol
Why? Aarogya Setu
1. Keep You Safe
If you make first or second-degree contact with a COVID-19 positive person, Aarogya Setu alerts you and gets you timely medical help. The self-assessment test also helps you in identifying possibilities of infection.
2. Keeps your near and dear ones safe
By early identification and prevention of potential risk of infection in you and others, Aarogya Setu enables better safety for those around you, acting as a shield of protection for all your loved ones.
3. Keeps India at large safe
The app helps the Govt. of India identify hotspots, hence aiding in curbing the spread of the infection. The more people use it, the more effective the app will be in chaining the pandemic.
1. What is Aarogya Setu?
- Aarogya Setu is a digital service, primarily a mobile application, developed by the Government of India and is aimed at protecting the citizens during COVID-19. It is designed to augment the initiatives of the Government of India by informing the people of their potential risk of COVID-19 infection and the best practices to be followed to stay healthy, as well as providing them relevant and curated medical advisories, as per MoHFW and ICMR guidelines, pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Is Aarogya Setu available in multiple languages?
- Aarogya Setu is currently available in twelve languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Telugu, Odia, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam and Assamese. The App will soon be made available in all 22 scheduled languages of India.
4. How does Aarogya Setu know if someone has turned COVID-19 positive?
- When someone is tested COVID-19 positive, the testing lab shares this information with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – the nodal government agency for COVID-19 testing. ICMR shares the list of COVID-19 positive persons with the Aarogya Setu server. If the person tested COVID-19 positive has the Aarogya Setu app installed, the server then updates the app status and changes the color to red in the Aarogya Setu app of that person and runs contact tracing for this person to identify the people he/she has come in contact with.
5. What do the various colors of the Home screen on the Aarogya Setu app signify?
- The Home Screen has four classifications signifying increasing risk of infection: Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red.
Review Aarogya Setu
Rate Aarogya Setu Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.