Abu Dhabi Global Market has been established in accordance with the Federal Decree No. (15) of 2013 Establishment of Financial Free Zone in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
How to Contact ADGM Free Zone Customer Support/Phone Number?
ADGM Free Zone registered office address
Abu Dhabi Global Market Authorities Building, ADGM Square, Al Maryah Island, PO Box 111999, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
General working hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm (Sunday to Thursday)
Registration Authority government relations and client services hours: 8:30 am to 3:30pm (Sunday to Thursday)
ADGM Courts hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm (Sunday to Thursday)
ADGM Free Zone Overview
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is an international financial centre and free zone located on Al Maryah Island in the United Arab Emirates’s capital, Abu Dhabi.
- In January 2015, the Abu Dhabi Global Market announced that it had renamed the location it was based in, “Sowwah Square”, to “Abu Dhabi Global Market.
Contact ADGM Free Zone support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About ADGM Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is an international financial centre and free zone located on Al Maryah Island in the United Arab Emirates’s capital, Abu Dhabi. The financial centre was established in 2013 by Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and became fully operational in October 2015. It has three authorities – the financial services regulator, the registration bureau and the ADGM courts.
1. Who can apply for a licence at ADGM?
- ADGM is now receiving applications from organisations that wish to undertake Financial and Non-financial Business Activities.
- Companies who wish to be registered as a financial service provider will need to first contact the FSRA to start the application process. The team can be contacted at [email protected] where companies can arrange for a meeting and will receive guidance through the application process. Once they have gained approval from the FSRA, and then can apply to register the company with the Registration Authority.
- Companies who wish to undertake Non-Financial (professional services etc.) and Retail business activities can contact the Business Development team of the Registration Authority.
- For a detailed description of the permitted Non-Financial and Retail activities within ADGM, please click on the relevant document below.
- For permitted Financial Services activities, please refer to the FSRA rulebook.
- ADGM has a transparent and business-friendly 4-step registration process.
4. How do I submit an application?
- The three ways to submit an application to register a company are as follows:
- ONLINE APPLICATION – Online is the preferred registration method of ADGM. To view ADGM’S Online Registry Solution, please click here.
- PAPER-BASED APPLICATION – Paper based applications are available for an additional processing fee. Should you wish to submit a paper form instead of an online form, please contact the Registration Authority to request them. Please note that filing of forms and supporting documents is accepted by the office of the Registration Authority in good faith without any need for the Registrar to inquire into the veracity and accuracy of every filing received by this office. For further information, please refer to ADGM Companies Regulations (Paper Form) Rules 2015.
- USING A SERVICE PROVIDER – Applicants will be able to complete the registration process by using third party service providers. Service providers will be tasked with representing their clients and will be able to complete registration via the same channels mentioned above.
Review ADGM Free Zone
Rate ADGM Free Zone Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate