ACDX brings you the best crypto derivatives exchange.
How to Contact ACDX Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Submit a request
ACDX Exchange registered office address
Victoria, Beau Vallon, Seychelles, Africa.
About ACDX Exchange
Company: Crypto Exchange
ACDX Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange registered in Hong Kong that has been operational since 2020. The platform is available in three languages: Japanese, Mandarin, and English. ACDX Exchange focuses on derivatives trading.
ACDX Exchange Tradings
A derivative is an instrument priced based on the value of another asset (normally stocks, bonds, commodities, etc). In the cryptocurrency world, derivatives accordingly derive their values from the prices of specific cryptocurrencies. You can engage in derivatives trading connected to the following cryptos here: BTC, ETH, ACXT (the platform’s own token), USDT, mUSD, USDC, TUSD, BUSD, PAX and DGCL.
ACDX Exchange also offers leveraged trading to its users. The maximum leverage level for their crypto contracts is 100x (i.e. one hundred times the relevant amount). A word of caution might be useful for someone contemplating leveraged trading. Leveraged trading can lead to massive returns but – on the contrary – also to equally massive losses.
ACDX Exchange Fees
At ACDX Exchange, takers pay 0.05%. Makers, however, receive a discount and pay 0.015% per trade.
Click here to know the Trdaing Fees
- Light-speed & resilient matching
- Advanced algorithmic orders
- Up to 200x leverage.
- 24/7 dedicated support
- Customizable & intuitive interface
- The sleek, simple registration process.
Top Traders of Cryptocurrencies in ACDX Exchange
|ACDX Exchange Governance Token|
1. Why should I verify my account?
- After registration, you can deposit, withdraw, and trade at ACDX.
- However, unverified accounts can only withdraw up to 2 BTC maximum daily.
- If you wish to enjoy unlimited withdrawals, you will need to verify your account.
2. Is the KYC system secure?
- ACDX only stores the data offline for exchange operational purposes (name, date of birth, and country).
3. What are Maker and Taker Fees?
- Maker fee: 0.015%
- Taker fee: 0.050%
4. Is there any Deposit Fee?
- ACDX does not charge a deposit fee.
Review ACDX Exchange
Rate ACDX Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.