Ageas UK is a provider of Personal and Commercial insurance in the UK, employing around 3000 people with offices nationwide.
How to Contact Ageas Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Ageas Insurance registered office address
Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA.
About Ageas Insurance
Making insurance easy and straightforward for their customers is what Ageas is all about. They’re one of the largest car and home insurers in the UK and part of an international group, which is headquartered in Brussels. They can trace their roots back to 1824.
Ageas Insurance Products
- Car insurance
- Home insurance
- Pet insurance
- Business insurance
- Travel insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
They make insurance easy
- You can make a claim 24/7, 365 days a year, with our UK-based claims service.
- If you make a claim and choose one of our approved repairers, all workmanship comes with a guarantee for as long as you own the car^.
- Over five million customers already trust us to protect their cars, homes, and business.
Why choose Ageas
- One of the UK’s largest car insurers – over five million customers already trust us to protect their cars, homes, travel, and business.
- Rated excellent – by our customers on Trustpilot.
- Defaqto 5 Star rated a car and home insurance – providing one of the highest levels of cover in the market.
- Committed to Excellent Customer Service – ServiceMark accredited by the Institute of Customer Service.
- Make a claim 24/7 – our customers can make a claim at any time, day or night.
Ageas Insurance Overview
- Ageas is the chosen insurer of millions of people throughout the world and provides assistance to motorists, households, and businesses across the UK every day.
- According to the ABI General Insurance Company Rankings 2018, Ageas is the sixth-largest private car insurer and sixth-largest home insurer in the UK.
1. Am I covered if I drive other vehicles?
- You may be covered for driving other vehicles under third-party cover. It will state clearly on your Certificate of Motor Insurance if this cover has been provided. (Full cover details can be found in your Ageas policy booklet)
2. I’ve just bought a new car – am I still covered to drive my old car when I pick it up?
- Yes, on the day you are picking up your new car you are covered for the old car until you physically collect and start driving your new car, at which point your cover will switch to the new car. This is providing we are currently covering your old car and have agreed to transfer the insurance to your new car and you pick up the new car on the day that we have agreed to start insuring it from.
3. What is car insurance?
- Car insurance is designed to protect you financially in the event of an incident that causes damage or injury to a vehicle, person, animal, or property. Ensuring your car is a legal requirement in the UK unless you have registered your car as being off the road through a Statutory Off Road Notice (SORN).
4. I am unable to get a quote after inputting my claim details, why is this?
- Please ensure you have entered the claims information exactly as recorded by your previous insurer. If you believe they have recorded the information incorrectly please contact them for advice.
Review Ageas Insurance Company in the United Kingdom
Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.
Rate Ageas Insurance Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.