AIA Sri Lanka is a leading life insurer in Sri Lanka.
How to Contact AIA Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
AIA Insurance registered office address
AIA Tower, 92, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka.
About AIA Insurance
AIA Sri Lanka is a leading life insurer in Sri Lanka. We are genuinely engaged in people’s lives, providing the right financial solutions in a constantly changing world. We offer Life & Health insurance solutions to secure the future of your family, to plan your ideal retirement, to meet your child’s higher education and other savings needs.
Part of the AIA Group, the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group, AIA Sri Lanka has the financial strength, experience, service centre network, and well-trained staff to serve our valued customers nationwide.
AIA Insurance Products
- Protect my Family
- Plan for Retirement
- Plan for my Children Education
- Protect my Health
- Secure my Savings.
AIA Insurance Overview
- AIA is the best insurance in Sri Lanka has been helping people to protect their possessions, themselves and their families, and look after their money.
1. Which life insurance is best in Sri Lanka?
AIA Sri Lanka
- AIA Sri Lanka is proud to be recognized as Sri Lanka’s Best Life Insurance Company in 2019, by the internationally acclaimed Global Banking and Finance Review.
2. How can I pay my insurance online?
Common Steps to Follow for Online Payment of Two-Wheeler Insurance:
- Log on to www.policybazaar.com.
- Fill up the required details of your bike in the renewal form to proceed with your online payment.
- Get the premium quote and make your payment. Keep your credit/debit card or NEFT details.
3. How can I check my bike insurance?
How to Check Two Wheeler Insurance Status Online Through VAHAN?
- Go to the official website of VAHAN.
- Tap on ‘Know Your Vehicle Details’ at the top of the page.
- Enter your vehicle number and verify the expression as given in the image.
- Click on ‘Vahan Search’.
4. Is insurance premium paid monthly?
- An insurance premium is a monthly or annual payment made to an insurance company that keeps your policy active. Health insurance, life insurance, auto insurance, disability insurance, homeowners insurance, and renters insurance all require the policyholder to pay a premium to continue receiving coverage.
Review AIA Insurance Company in Sri Lanka
Rate AIA Insurance Company Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.