AIA is the largest public listed life insurance and securities group in Asia-Pacific.
How to Contact AIA Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
AIA Insurance registered office address
1903, AIA Tower, Nos. 251A-301, Avenida Comercial de Macau, Macau, China.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:45 am – 5:15 pm (Open through lunch) Sat, Sun & Public Holidays Closed.
About AIA Insurance
AIA Group Limited is an American-founded Hong Kong multinational insurance and finance corporation. It is the largest public listed life insurance and securities group in Asia-Pacific. It offers insurance and financial services, writing life insurance for individuals and businesses, as well as accident and health insurance, and offers retirement planning, and wealth management services, variable contracts, investments, and securities.
AIA recognizes everyone has different needs at different stages of life. AIA is committed to helping you meet your financial needs and goals with a wide range of life and health protection and long-term savings products.
Putting a plan in place to achieve your financial goals requires both objective and expert advice. AIA’s professional and dedicated team offers high-quality advice and support that provides customers with the savings and insurance coverage they need to meet the challenges and opportunities that life presents.
Personal insurances available in AIA are:
- Savings Insurance
- Insurance With Investment Focus
- Life Protection
- Critical Illness Protection
- Medical Protection
- Severity-Based Health Protection
- Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme
- Retirement Income
- Investment-Linked Assurance Schemes
- Accident & Other Protections
- AIA Vitality
- MPF / ORSO / Macau Pension (Members)
AIA provides employee benefits and pension services to corporate clients in Asia to cover their employees’ health, protection, and retirement needs. AIA’s specialists in each country are well trained to deliver top-quality services and benefits solutions to companies of all sizes.
Group insurances available in AIA are:
- SME program
- Enterprise solution
- Employee’s Optional Protection Plan
- MPF/ Provident Fund / Macau Pension
Download AIA Insurance app
AIA app on Google app store
AIA app on Apple app store
AIA Insurance Overview
- It is the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets across the Asia-Pacific region.
- It generates US $284 billion in sales (USD).
1. How long does it take to process an outpatient or hospitalization claim?
- After receiving all the necessary documents, it generally takes us 7 working days to process a claim. You can also check the status of your claims on our Employee Benefits Website.
2. Can I make a claim for outpatient services in a government hospital?
Yes, please make the claim by following the general procedure with the required documents below:
- Sick leave certificate issued by the hospital; and
- Receipt from the hospital, on which you can note the diagnosis, e.g. high blood pressure, gastritis, etc.
3. If the charges exceed my benefit amount, how should I pay for the difference?
- You can either send them a cheque or pay by PPS. Please refer to your Shortfall Letter for payment details.
4. What is a valid referral letter?
- A referral letter must be issued by a registered doctor of western medicine and is valid for 180 days. It means the patient has to receive the medical service no later than 180 days after the referral letter is issued.
Review AIA Insurance in Macau
Rate AIA Insurance Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.