Air Europa Líneas Aéreas, S.A.U., branded as Air Europa is the third-largest Spanish airline after Iberia, as its subsidiary, and Vueling.
? to Contact Air Europa Customer Support/Phone Number
Air Europa Registered office address
About Air Europa
Air Europa, the airline company of the Globalia tourism group, is a full member of the SkyTeam alliance. Last year it carried 9 million passengers, making it the second-largest Spanish airline in this regard.
Air Europa has covered 120+ destinations.
Air Europa aircrafts
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Airbus 330
- Boeing 737-800
- Embraer 195
Hand baggage is the luggage that the passenger can bring into the aircraft cabin.
- The maximum weight and standard dimensions are as follows:
- 55 cm. x 35 cm. x 25 cm (the sum of the three dimensions must not exceed 115cm)
- The handles, pockets, and wheels are included in these dimensions.
Contact Air Europa support on Social Media (Just click)
Air Europa Overview
- Air Europa operates tour services between northern and western Europe and holiday resorts in the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands.
- It also operates domestic scheduled services and long-haul scheduled services to North America and South America from Madrid.
- Its hub is Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Founded in 1986.
Review Air Europa
Rate Air Europa Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.