Air France Flying started its operation on 1933, its the French flag carrier headquartered in Tremblay-en-France.
How to Contact Air France Flying Blue Customer Support/Phone Number?
Air France Flying Blue registered office address
45, rue de Paris,Tremblay-en-France,95747 Roissy Charles de Gaulle cedex
Air France Flying Blue Overview
- It is a subsidiary of the Air France–KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance.
- Air France operates 1,500 daily flights in France, Europe and worldwide.
- Founded: 1933
How to earn miles with Skyteam?
You can check here
Contact Air France Flying Blue support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Air France Flying Blue app
About Air France Flying Blue
SkyTeam is a global airline alliance, partnering 19 airlines serving six continents.
Air France Flying Blue Silent Features:
- Flying Blue makes it easy to earn Miles wherever you go.
- Benefits of our global network.
- Earn miles are credited to your online account
- You can use miles for tickect booking of your choice and enjoy other offers.
- You can use miles to buy as a gift for your friends.
Air France Flying Blue Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
When will I receive the Miles I’ve earned?
- Miles will automatically credited to your account, once you take a flight.
- Air France or KLM, this can take up to 2 weeks.
- With other partners take up to 8 weeks.
Do I earn Miles on all flights?
- As a member you can earn miles on all eligible flights with Air France, KLM, Transavia, Aircalin, Kenya Airways, TAROM, SkyTeam and other eligible airline partners.
Can I transfer Miles?
- Yes you can transfer miles to your friends or loved one.
- There is cost while transfering the miles. You can check here.
Can I donate Miles?
- Yes you can donate miles to charity.
Review Air France Flying Blue
Rate Air France Flying Blue Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate