Air India started its operation on 1946, its premier flight carrier of India.
How to Contact Air India Muscat Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 00968-24762141
Email: [email protected]
Air India Muscat registered office address
Post Box 962,Postal code 100,Muscat,Sultanate of Oman
Air India Muscat Overview
- It is the nation’s oldest airline and owned by Air India Limited (Government of India enterprise).
- Air India flies to a total of 94 destinations including 54 domestic destinations and 40 international destinations in 28 countries across four continents around the world.
- Founded: 1932
How to find Airport information Muscat?
You can check here
Contact Air India Muscat support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Air India Muscat app
Air India Muscat App on Google play
Air India Muscat App on Apple App Store
About Air India Muscat
Based in Mumbai, Indian Airlines is a state owned major airline that is managed by the Ministry of Civil Aviation. In the year 2005, Indian Airlines was rebranded as Indian. The airline operates closely with Air India. The airline started its operation on 1 August 1953.
Air India Muscat Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is online booking and how do I use it?
Online booking is a convenient way of booking your travel over the internet. Using the Air India online services, you can:
- Book a flight and pay online for your travel
- Request for a particular seat, special meal or service
- Redeem your frequent flyer miles online
- Web Check in
On the new website, you have a display of benefits related to the cabin, thus enabling you to take a decision to pay more and get additional benefits in the same cabin. You can also block a seat of your choice at the time of booking.
How do I use the online booking service?
You can start by visiting “Book Online” option of this site. You will then have to follow the process of:
- Search – Find a suitable flight/routing/date
- Select – Display of fares and selection of suitable fares
- Passengers & Payments – Inserting details of passengers and payment details on a secured site
- Confirmation – Getting a confirmation of the booking details.
What if my baggage exceeds the permitted limitations?
- If your baggage exceeds the free baggage allowance, excess baggage charges will apply. For information on excess baggage charges please refer to the section :
Travel Information > Before you fly > Baggage >Excess Baggage
How early can I check-in on Air India through the mobile app?
- The AI Mobile App check – in facility would be available starting 48 hours in advance and up to 90 minutes before a flight departure time. Please ensure to reach the airport well in time . Airport reporting time is given on your check -in confirmation email/ boarding pass(PDF) sent to your email id.
Review Air India Muscat
Rate Air India Muscat Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate