Air Italy founded on 1963, is a privately owned Italian airline, headquartered in Olbia, Sardinia.
How to Contact Air Italy Customer Support/Phone Number?
Air Italy registered office address
S.p.a.,Centro Direzionale,Aeroporto Costa Smeralda,Olbia, Sardinia
Air Italy Overview
- Air Italy is an Italian airline fully owned by AQA Holding (51% Alisarda and 49% Qatar Airways).
- It operates to 21 year-round and 5 seasonal destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia and North America.
- Founded: 1963
How to find time schedule of flights?
You can check here
Contact Air Italy support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Air Italy
In March 2018 the Company started operation as Air Italy.
Air Italy Silent Features:
- The company is the second largest airline in Italy, following Italy’s flag carrier Alitalia, and the 40th largest airline in Europe by number of passengers as of 2019.
- The airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 Next Generation, Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Airbus A330 aircraft to over 34 scheduled domestic, European and intercontinental destinations.
- The plan also introduced a new brand image, new cabin experience, new airport lounge and new destinations.
- The Air Italy logo is designed with maroon and mint green colors.
- Air Italy sponsors one professional sports team: the Italian basketball team Dinamo Sassari.
Air Italy Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is MyAirItalyClub program?
- Its launched on 2019.
- Its a frequent fly program.
- This program also known as Meridiana Club.
What are the benefits of MyAirItalyClub program?
- Customers can earn Avios points from Air Italy flights.
- Customers can earn or redeem with partner airlines British Airways and Iberia
- Enjoy the benefits of car rentals, hotel bookings, news subscriptions, utilities, and more.
What are the benefit of MyAirItalyClub gold program?
- Reserved check-in desks
- Dedicated phone numbers
- Allocation of on board seating.
- Vip Lounge
- priority baggage collection and many more.
Review Air Italy
Rate Air Italy Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate