Air New Zealand started its operation on 1965, its the flag carrier airline of New Zealand.
How to Contact Air New Zealand Customer Support/Phone Number?
Air New Zealand registered office address
185 Fanshawe Street,Auckland 1010
Air New Zealand Overview
- It was founded by an international agreement between New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- The airline operates passenger flights to 20 domestic and 32 international destinations in 20 countries.
- Founded: 1940
How to book a flight with Air New Zealand?
You can check here
Contact Air New Zealand support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Air New Zealand app
About Air New Zealand
It began as Tasman Empire Airways Limited.
Air New Zealand Silent Features:
- Air New Zealand Cargo is the only current subsidiary of Air New Zealand Limited.
- Its wholly own subsidiary regional airlines are Air Nelson, Mount Cook Airline and Eagle Airways.
- The airline remains a major sponsor of New Zealand rugby, including the New Zealand national rugby union team, known as the All Blacks.
- It operates a total of 116 aircraft.
- It also provide Air New Zealand’s frequent-flyer programme.
Air New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How to earn Airpoints Dollars?
- You can fly with Star Alliance airlines.
- Shop with 65 Airpoints Partners, or with over 120 brands online through the Airpoints Mall.
- Use Airpoints earning credit or debit card, or OneSmart card.
What are the benefits of Air New Zealand’s frequent-flyer programme?
- Earn Dollar points
- Redeem at face value on any fare on Air New Zealand ticketed and operated flights.
- Members receive Status Points for almost every Air New Zealand flight or any other Star Alliance partners.
Where does Air New Zealand operates?
- Pacific Islands
- South America
- New Zealand
Review Air New Zealand
Rate Air New Zealand Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate