AirAsia started its operation on 1996, is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
How to Contact AirAsia Customer Support/Phone Number?
AirAsia registered office address
RedQ,Jalan Pekeliling 5,Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur (klia2),64000 KLIA,Selangor, Malaysia
- It was founded by a government-owned conglomerate, DRB-HICOM.
- AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries.
- Founded: 1996
Where to find Airport and Terminal information of AirAsia?
You can check here
Contact AirAsia support on Social Media (click on the icons)
It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations.
AirAsia Silent Features:
- Its main hub is klia2, the low-cost carrier terminal at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia.
- AirAsia operates with the world’s lowest unit cost of US$0.023 per available seat kilometre (ASK) .
- It is the sponsor of Malaysia national football team, Singapore national football team, Jamshedpur FC and Queens Park Rangers.
- It is also a former sponsor of Manchester United and Asia Red Tour.
- world’s best low-cost carrier for 11 years in a row in international travel and won awards in 2019.
AirAsia Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Which are the affiliate airline of AirAsia?
- AirAsia China,AirAsia Vietnam,AirAsia India,AirAsia Japan,AirAsia X,Indonesia AirAsia & Indonesia AirAsia X,Philippines AirAsia,Thai AirAsia & Thai AirAsia X.
what menu is offer on AirAsia flight?
- It offers “Santan” menu,” a buy on board programme offering food and drinks for purchase.
What are the benefit of Frequent flyer programme?
- Loyalty points to AirAsia customers and third-party merchants.
- Points can be use to redeem AirAsia flights.
Rate AirAsia Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate