Airtel Nigeria started its service on 2001, its a leading mobile telecommunications company in Nigeria.
How to Contact Airtel Nigeria Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: + 111 / 121
International or not using Airtel : +234 802 150 0111/ +234 802 150 0121
Email: [email protected]
Newark Airport registered office address
Plot L2 Banana Island, Foreshore Estate, Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria Overview
- It was founded in 2001 as Econet Nigeria and was awarded Digital Mobile License (DML) for communication service in Nigeria.
- It operate in 16 countries across Asia and Africa.
- Founded: 2001
How to find store of Airtel Nigeria?
You can check here
Contact Airtel Nigeria support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Airtel Nigeria
It offers wide range of products such as 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Airtel Nigeria Silent Features:
- Airtel Nigeria cover over 70% of Nigeria’s population and its 3G coverage ratio is over 41%.
- It is second-largest telecommunications company in Nigeria by number of customers, behind MTN Nigeria.
- It has currently 32.4 milion subscribers of Airtel Nigeria.
- 40,000 retail outlets with well over 332,042 retailers.
- It won various awards like Best TV Commercial campaign Award, NTITA CSR Execellence Award in 2017.
- It has presence in all states of the Federation, Local Government Areas, major towns and villages in Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the benefit of Airtel Mifi?
- 25GB data free valid for 30days.
- Easy to connect 10 WiFi enabled devices at once.
- Also include WPS push button for ease of connection.
- 8 hours battery life.
- Its available on all stores
Who can subscribe to Airtel Mifi Bundles?
- Its available to all New and Existing customers.
Who can access the service of Airtel TV?
- Prepaid and Post-paid with a registered SIM.
Does subscription cost ?
- No it does not cost .
Review Airtel Nigeria
Rate Airtel Nigeria Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate
One thought on “Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Phone/Email”
my airtel having network problem