AirTrain JFK is an 8.1-mile-long elevated people mover system and airport rail link serving (John F. Kennedy) International Airport in New York City.
How to Contact AirTrain JFK Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1877-535-2478
AirTrain JFK registered office address
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, 4 World Trade Center, 150 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10007, United States.
About AirTrain JFK
Owner: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
JFK AirTrain is the fastest and easiest way to move around JFK Airport. The system connects all passenger terminals to airport parking lots, the hotel shuttle pick-up area, the rental car center, and NYC’s public transportation network at Jamaica and Howard Beach Stations, where you can find the subway, the Long Island Rail Road, and public buses. AirTrain JFK operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- The AirTrain has a total route length of 8.1 miles (13.0 km).
- The system consists of 6.3 miles (10.1 km) of single-track guideway viaducts and 3.2 miles (5.1 km) of double-track guideway viaducts.
- AirTrain JFK is mostly elevated, though there are short segments that run underground or at ground level.
- The elevated sections were built with precast single and dual guideway spans, while the underground sections used cut-and-cover, and the ground-level sections used concrete ties and ballast trackbeds.
- The single guideway viaducts carry one track each and are 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) wide, while the double guideway viaducts carry two tracks each and are 31 feet 0 inches (9.45 m) wide.
- Columns support the precast concrete elevated sections at intervals of up to 40 feet (12 m).
- The elevated structures use seismic isolation bearings and soundproof barriers to protect from small earthquakes as well as prevent noise pollution.
Station Route list
- Jamaica Station – Airtrain
- JFK Federal Circle
- JFK Terminal 1
- JFK Terminal 2-3
- JFK Terminal 4
- JFK Terminal 5
- JFK Terminal 7
- JFK Terminal 8
- Jamaica Station – Airtrain
You only have to pay for AirTrain if you enter or leave the system at Jamaica or Howard Beach Stations; otherwise, it’s free.
The cost is $7.75 USD and payment is made only by MetroCard, which can be purchased at Jamaica or Howard Beach Stations.
Contact AirTrain JFK support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download AirTrain JFK app
AirTrain JFK App on Google play
AirTrain JFK on Apple App Store
AirTrain JFK Overview
- AirTrain JFK is an 8.1-mile-long (13 km) elevated people mover system and airport rail link serving John F.
- It connects the airport’s terminals with the New York City Subway in Howard Beach, Queens, and with the Long Island Rail Road and the subway in Jamaica, Queens.
1. Where is the airport’s lost and found office? Who do I call?
- Who to call regarding lost and found items is determined by which part of the airport the lost item was found in. See the Port Authority Police Department Lost and Found Custodian for more information.
2. What services are available to people with disabilities traveling through Newark Liberty International Airport?
- For services relevant to travelers with disabilities at Port Authority airports, please refer to our information on accessibility services.
3. Where is smoking permitted at the airport?
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside each terminal.
4. How can I register a complaint about aircraft noise?
- To register an aircraft noise complaint, please click here to electronically file a noise complaint for call the Airport Noise Complaint Hotline at 1-800-225-1071.
5. How frequently does AirTrain arrive?
- AirTrain arrives and departs every 10 minutes from most stations during peak airport travel periods. For more detailed information, please see To & From JFK.
6. How to contact us?
- For urgent AirTrain travel information outside normal business hours call: 877 JFK-AIRTrain (535-2478).
- To report suspicious activity, call 800 828-PAPD (7273).
- Port Authority Police: 718 244-4335
- Lost & Found: 718 244-4225
Review AirTrain JFK
Rate AirTrain JFK Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.
One thought on “AirTrain JFK customer service Phone / Email”
Hello, last night, in Jamaica, Sutohin/Archer, going to the Air Train area, to buy something! When the glasses doors opening, there are 15 homeless/ alcoholic/Drug Addicts, laying, sleeping on the floor,with their “Bags”, on each side, they obviously not clean, and its very disturbing, to see that The City, doesnt do anything and reinforced,m the Law, to help them, by having a free place to eat, sleep as much as they want, taking shower, in so many Shelters/Hotels in Nyc!!!! and keep the Passengers and their families,arriving from the AIR PORT, not to be greeting, by this site!! The Police/Security, walking around, with ZERO, interventions ?? Who He s in Charge to keep, Air Train Area, Jamaica, Clean, without people almost tripping on them???!!! This is Unsane !Anyone else call to let you know???? Iam calling 311.