American Tourister is a brand of luggage owned by Samsonite.
How to Contact American Tourister Customer Support/Phone Number?
American Tourister registered office address
Providence, Rhode Island, United States.
About American Tourister
Founders: Sol and Irving Koffler
Area served: World Wide
At American Tourister, they believe travel should be fun. They take pride in making stylish, high quality, and yeah, fun luggage that you can rely on.
In 1933 Sol Koffler put his life savings on the line to start a luggage company in Providence, Rhode Island. His dream was to build a tough suitcase that could sell for a dollar – American Tourister was born.
Now, over 75 years later, American Tourister is positioned as one of the largest luggage brands in the world. Thanks to its continued tradition of quality and design at a great value, American Tourister is the smart choice for you and your family, offering a wide selection of travel products including luggage items as well as casual, and business bags. They understand how you travel, so they’re ready to go when you are with the gear that’s right for you.
1. Quality Assurance
- American Tourister Travel Equipment is always performance tested, at fully loaded capacity, using our stringent quality control standards.
- Before they offer any product for sale, it is put through rigorous tests of strength, durability, and dependability that represent the environmental demands of frequent travelers.
- This attention to quality and performance is why American Tourister is Worldproof and has been for nearly 100 years.
|Star Wars Luggage
Contact American Tourister support on Social Media (click on the icons)
American Tourister Overview
- American Tourister was acquired by Astrum International in 2009, which also owns Samsonite.
- It is one of the oldest and best-known luggage brands in the United States.
1. Can I have my luggage repaired outside of the US?
- Yes! To locate a service center anywhere in the world,
2. Can a samsonite company store assist me with my repairs?
- Only an authorized repair center will be able to evaluate the luggage, determine if it’s covered under the warranty, and perform repairs.
- The samsonite company store can assist you in shipping your product to the authorized repair center for a small shipping fee.
– $10 for a piece under 26″
– $15 for a piece 26″ or larger
3. What is considered a manufacturing defect?
- Your warranty only covers manufacturing defects. It does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear, and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
4. I lost my key to my luggage. Can I order a replacement key?
- We would need to know the specifics of your product to assure we provide the correct instructions.
5. How can I order a replacement part?
- Certain replacement parts are available for purchase, along with a small shipping charge through consumer relations. These include: keys; padlocks for softside luggage; id tags; and detachable shoulder straps
Review American Tourister
Rate American Tourister Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.