Apollo Gleneagles is the best hospital in Kolkata providing advanced treatment in heart, cancer, liver, organ transplant, etc…
How to Contact Apollo Hospitals Kolkata Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 033 – 23203040
Email: [email protected]
Apollo Hospitals Kolkata registered office address
No. 58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata-700 054, West Bengal, India.
About Apollo Hospitals
Emergency Helpline: 1066
Location: Kolkata, India.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata has introduced itself as the pathfinder, in the arena of the private health care system. The modern and innovative health care processes are used here with a high level of perfection and care, with the association of world-class professionals and experts, you can avail world-class treatment facilities. The Apollo Group of Hospitals and the Parkway Heath of Singapore have moved forward in a purposeful way and created this 700-bedded multispecialty hospital.
Initially, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata Group was started with 150 beds; with adherence, it maintains 9200 beds across 64 hospitals. Being a part of this world-class brand, in Apollo Gleneagles, you can feel the genuine involvement of cutting-edge technologies and world-class framework, this hospital has strengthened its capability and with dedicated care, the health professionals are helping to heal critical patients.
Click here to consult Online
Centres of Excellence
Combining the best specialists and equipment to provide you nothing short of the best in healthcare
- Cancer Care
Fix An Appointment with Doctors
Contact Apollo Hospitals Kolkata support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Apollo Hospitals Kolkata Overview
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata launches India’s first Cellvizio System.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata conducted the first-ever Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis Replacement in East India.
1. How do I schedule medical appointments with a specialist at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata?
- You or your attendant can contact the International Patients Service Centre of the location of your choice, via telephone, fax, email, or letter. Details are available at the Contact us section of this website. Alternatively, you can fill in the form available on the website in the Ask Us section.
2. Will someone guides me on the duration and cost of treatments?
- Definitely. Once you have consulted the appropriate specialist, our Relationship Manager will give you a complete plan on the approximate length of stay at the hospitals and the total cost of the treatment, along with the necessary pre/post-treatment care.
3. What are the registration formalities at the hospital?
- You are required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital. The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (Photo page and visa page) in your hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
4. What are the options available for me to pray?
- Most of our Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata locations have areas designated for prayer and cater to major religious faiths such as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. They also have counseling and pastoral services. Our International patient service departments can guide you on this.
Review Apollo Hospitals Kolkata
Rate Apollo Hospitals Kolkata Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.
2 thoughts on “Apollo Hospitals Kolkata customer service Phone / Email”
Dr.aftab Khan sir please 16.02.2023 appointment check my heart
I want to do some test