AscendEX is a leading digital asset trading platform catering to both professional and retail traders.
How to Contact AscendEX Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
AscendEX registered office address
114 Lavender Street
Number 09-88, Ct Hub 2
About AscendEX Exchange
Co-Founder: Ariel Ling
AscendEX (formerly BitMax) is a leading global digital asset financial platform founded by a group of Wall Street quantitative trading veterans in 2018, servicing retail and institutional clients in over 200 countries and regions of the world. Building on the core value of “Efficiency, Resilience, and Transparency,” AscendEX continues the tradition of innovation and the commitment to driving operational excellence from product design to industry partnership expansion.
BTMX is a functional utility token native to AscendEX. Its token holders are eligible for higher VIP levels and fewer transaction fees. It can be used in investment products for daily rewards, in Point Card for 50% discounted margin interest, and in AscendEX Auction.
- Innovative Staking Experience
- Earn rewards for staking digital assets with the flexibility to trade & withdraw at any time.
DeFi Yield Farming
A seamless way to accumulate popular Decentralized Finance (“DeFi”) Tokens and maximize return on capital
BitTreasure is a fixed-rate financial product offered by AscendEX with digital asset underlying. The rate of return is calculated based on your selection of the token and investment term. The principal and interest will be distributed to your account after the end of the term.
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Provide a stable investment return with increasing utilization of your digital assets
Flexible 30/90/180-day investment terms available for asset allocation
Multiple Token Investment Options
Earn interest from a variety of token investment options
Security and Risk Management
Institutional-grade security measures instituted by Wall Street veterans
Buy Bitcoin Here
Top 75 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in AscendEX Exchange
|Ethereum Classic||Algorand||DAFI Protocol|
|Chainlink||Huobi Token||Terra Virtua Kolect|
|Binance Coin||Serum||Centric Cash|
|Cardano||Qtum||3X Long Ethereum Token|
|Bitcoin SV||BitTorrent||Freeway Token|
1. What is a Limit/Market Order?
- A limit order is an order to buy or sell at a specific price or better. It is entered with both order size and order price.
- A Market order is an order to buy or sell immediately at the best available price. It is entered with order size only.
2. What is the Reference Price?
- In order to mitigate price deviation due to market volatility, AscendEX uses composite reference price for the calculation of margin requirement and forced liquidation. The reference price is computed by taking an average last trade price from the following five exchanges – AscendEX, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and Poloniex, and removing the highest and the lowest price.
3.What is BTMX Investment Product?
- BTMX Investment Product is launched to further expand and grow the AscendEX ecosystem. Users can make product subscription/redemption on the AscendEX website via:
- a) BitTreasure > My Investment Portfolio page
- b) My Asset > Balances page
4.How does “Compound Mode” work?
- “Compound Mode” is an innovative feature introduced by AscendEX that automatically redelegates users’ staking rewards once it is distributed, thus compounding returns.
Rate AscendEX Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.