ATOMARS is a global digital asset trading platform that bridges the worlds of fiat and cryptocurrencies.
How to Contact ATOMARS Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
ATOMARS registered office address
About ATOMARS Exchange
ATOMARS mission is to build the global exchange platform with all the necessary tools and features to make cryptocurrency trading fast, easy, and secure for everyone around the world. Its goal is to become a globally recognized and trusted crypto-asset exchange by 2020. Their team of industry experts is constantly at work improving platform user experience by adding new tools, features, and functionality and adding the most popular crypto-assets. To provide a stable and reliable network capable of processing a large and constantly increasing number of transactions with the highest speed and security, our team is working tirelessly on improving platform capacity.
– Advanced Matching System
– Shared Liquidity
– Highest Security
– Quality Support (English, with more languages coming later)
– Robot friendly API
– Referral Program (Beta version, new version coming soon)
– User portfolio section to easily manage your portfolio, track the PL and make proper investment decisions
Top 50 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in ATOMARS Exchange
|Ethereum||Curve DAO Token|
|Polygon||Kyber Network Crystal Legacy|
|Bitcoin Cash||Theta Fuel|
1. Which cryptocurrencies do you support?
- Atomars exchange supports all popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), DASH (DASH), EOS (EOS), USDT (USDT), TrueUSD (TUSD), and any other.
2. Which fiat currencies do you support?
- At the moment we only support virtual fiat currencies or so-called stable coins like USDT, TUSD, USDC, PAX, and DAI.
- However, we do plan to support fiat currencies in the near future. Stay tuned for updates.
3. What do “Maker” and “Taker” mean?
- When you place a Limit Order to the order book that order adds volume to the order book, helping to “make the market”.
- When you place an order that trades immediately before going on the order book, such orders are named “Taker” orders.
4. How to apply for a listing on Atomars?
- The listing process includes a project review, so you must provide full detailed information about your project and the team.
- Atomars also perform Community coin voting competitions for projects, winners of such competitions get a guaranteed free listing.
- However, each project still has to qualify and meet the listing criteria.
Rate ATOMARS Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.