Austrian Airlines AG, sometimes shortened to Austrian, is the flag carrier of Austria and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group.
How to Contact Austrian Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone
|English||+43 1 70148 1000||(24/7)|
|German||+43 5 1766 3000||Mon-Fri (7:30 am to 10.00 pm) Sat and Sun (10:30 am to 7:00 pm)|
|Italian||+39 010 974 83 30||Mon-Sun (9:00 am to 8:30 pm) Italian Timing|
|French||+33 185 149 840||Mon-Sun (9:00 am to 8:30 pm) Local time of France|
Austrian Airlines registered office address
Schwechat, Austria, Europe.
About Austrian Airlines
CEO: Alexis von Hoensbroech (1 Aug 2018–)
Alliance: Star Alliance
Bag information: In economy, within Europe, 1st bag free, 2nd bag €75. To other destinations, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. More Austrian Airlines bag information
Parent organizations: Lufthansa, Lufthansa Group
Austrian Airline is a global route network of around 130 destinations and 360 flights per day. It is Austria’s largest airline. Around 40 destinations are in Central and Eastern Europe.
Vienna Airport is in the heart of Europe and therefore the ideal starting point for trips to Eastern and Western Europe. Austrian Airlines has its home airport in Vienna but belongs to the German Lufthansa Group, the largest airline group in Europe. Austrian is also a member of the Star Alliance, the first global network of international airlines.
- Economy class
- Premium Economy Class
1. Entertainment on board
- Films, series, and TV
- Audiobooks and music
2. Internet on board
How to use FlyNet internet access onboard:
- Select WLAN
- Open the FlyNet portal
- Buy a service package
4. Shopping on board
5. Austrian Magazine
Austrian Airlines Fleets
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Airbus A321-211
- Airbus A321-111
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A319-111
- Embraer 195
- Bombardier Q400
Book Flight For Austrian Airline Click here.
Contact Austrian Airlines support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Austrian Airlines app
Austrian Airlines App on Google play
Austrian Airlines App on Apple App Store
Austrian Airlines Overview
- Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 35 destinations.
1. Why is it that the online check-in does not work for me?
- Please check the information you entered for typing errors and try again. If you have problems checking in with your Miles & More card, please enter your ticket number or booking code instead.
2. When can I check-in online?
- You can check-in online from 47 hours before departure.
3. What are the costs of rebooking or canceling the flight?
- Whether the ticket can be rebooked or refunded depends on the tariff booked and its tariff regulations. Information on rebooking and cancellation can be found when selecting tariffs during the online booking and on your booking confirmation.
4. Will I get a booking confirmation after booking?
- You will see the booking confirmation including the booking code directly on the screen and will also receive it by email.
5. How long before departure can I check-in online?
- At the check-in closing times.
Review Austrian Airlines
Rate Austrian Airlines Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.