AutoNation is an American automotive retailer based in Fort Lauderdale which provides new and pre-owned vehicles and associated services in the United States.
How to Contact AutoNation Customer Support/Phone Number
AutoNation Registered office address
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States.
CEO: Mike Jackson (14 Jul 2020–12 Apr 2022)
Founder: Wayne Huizenga
AutoNation is America’s largest and most recognized automotive retailer. With the most J.D. Power Dealer of Excellence honorees in the country and the highest reputation score in auto retail, AutoNation Associates deliver a Customer experience that you can’t get anywhere else. You can count on AutoNation to take excellent care of you and your vehicle.
Buy all Cars
1. New Cars
Shop new cars for sale nationwide from over 30 brands and 250+ dealership locations. With AutoNation Drive, finding a great deal on a new car, truck, or SUV is easier than ever.
2. Used Cars
Every used car is backed by a 5-Day, 250-Mile Money-Back Guarantee** and a CARFAX Vehicle History Report
3. Electric cars
Shop Electric Cars and say Eco-friendly in the Future.
Download the AutoNation app
AutoNation App on Google play
AutoNation App on Apple App Store
Contact AutoNation support on Social Media (Just click)
- AutoNation is a Fortune 500© company with over 21,000 Associates, over 300 locations across 18 states and has proudly sold and serviced vehicles to over 13,000,000 happy customers and counting.
1. Who can assist me with canceling my warranty or any other protection product I purchased at the dealership?
- Please contact the store where you purchased your vehicle OR you may follow the cancellation instructions on the back of your product agreement.
2. How long does the cancellation process take?
- Product cancellations may take up to 8 weeks but often take as little as 4 weeks.
3. What happens if I do not provide a copy of my payment in a full letter during the time of my cancellation?
- If you’re unable to provide proof that your loan has been paid in full within 7 days of requesting the cancellation, the dealership is required by the lender to send the refund to the lender. Then, the lienholder will refund that amount to you.
4. Does the 5-day return policy apply to out-of-state buyers?
- The 5-Day, 250 Mile return policy applies to all Used Vehicles. The time and mileage will start when the vehicle is delivered to the customer in-state or out of state.
Rate AutoNation Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.