AXA is a multi-line insurance company of French origin.
How to Contact AXA Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
AXA Insurance registered office address
Mexico City, North America.
Working Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
About AXA Insurance
AXA is a multi-line insurance company of French origin, a world leader in protection options, with a presence in nearly 60 countries. Their main objective is to provide protection solutions focused on the needs of their clients, offering them better levels of service, risk management, and specialized financial advice. In the country, since 2008 they offer protection to 7.3 million policyholders, thanks to the work of about 4,000 employees and about 11,000 distributors, located in different regions in Mexico.
Axa Insurance Products
- Major medical expenses
- Home and Damage
- AXA Keralty
- General conditions.
They have the following offer
- Protection for your car.
- Protection plans in the event of death or disability.
- Savings to achieve your goals or ensure the education of your children.
- Insurance that provides medical and hospital care.
- Protection services for homes, businesses, and infrastructure.
Download the Axa Insurance app
My Axa App on Google play
My Axa App on Apple App Store
AXA Insurance Overview
- AXA provides property and casualty insurance services.
- It is the third-largest Mexican insurer with approximately 12 percent of the total market share and 5.5 million policyholders.
1. How can I make a change to my policy?
In order to make a change to your policy, you must follow these steps:
- Contact your agent and explain your need.
- Make sure your policy is current in its payments.
- The agent will tell you what the requirements are for your procedure.
- The agent will submit the request to AXA.
- Your agent will return with one of the following responses: Confirmation of your movement, request for additional information, or rejection.
2. How can I pay for my policy?
- You can make your payment through their My AXA app or directly through this link.
3. What are the rights that each insured has?
As the insured, you have the right to:
- Ask the intermediary who offers you the insurance to identify themselves with you.
- Know the amount of the commission or compensation received by the intermediary for the sale of the insurance.
- Receive complete information about the terms, conditions, and exclusions of your insurance.
Review AXA Insurance Company in Mexico
Rate AXA Insurance Company Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.