Barclays Center started its operation on 2012, is a multi-purpose indoor arena in the New York City borough of Brooklyn.
How to Contact Barclays Center Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: + 917.618.6100
Ticket : 800.745.3000
Email: [email protected]
Barclays Center registered office address
620 Atlantic Avenue,Brooklyn, NY
Barclays Center Overview
- It was founded by Bruce Ratner of real estate developer Forest City Ratner Companies.
- Barclays Center was designed by the architect firm SHoP Architects.
- Founded: 2012
How to find ticket information of Barclays Center?
You can check here
Contact Barclays Center support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Barclays Center app
Barclays Center App on Google play
Barclays Center App on Apple App Store
About Barclays Center
The arena is home to the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association, and is also one of the home arenas for the New York Islanders of the National Hockey League .
Barclays Center Silent Features:
- It hosts concerts, conventions and other sporting and entertainment events.
- The arena is formally owned by the Brooklyn Arena Local Development Corporation, a public entity.
- Inside the arena bowl, there are two sports lighting systems: one for the Nets and one for everyone else.
- Barclays Center has no dedicated parking lot.
- It also hosted the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on August 25, 2013.
Barclays Center Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What events are organise by Barclays Center?
- Boxing and Mixed martial arts
- Professional wrestling
Do you have prepaid parking?
- Yes, however its very limited.
- Purchase your parking from here.
What are the benefit of Grant Thornton loge box?
- Its very distinct .
- Just 15 rows from the floor
- You will enjoy exclusive food and drinks as well as premium beer, wine and liquor from Parm Italian Restaurant inside 40/40 CLUB.
Review Barclays Center
Rate Barclays Center Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate