Bayzat launched its services on 2013, its a technology company that provides insurance and HR software solutions.
How to Contact Bayzat Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: + 971 4 429 8898
Email: [email protected]
Bayzat registered office address
10th Floor, Control Tower, Motor City, 391186 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- It was founded by Brian Habibi, Talal Bayaa, Tarek Bayaa, headquatered in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- Its services use by companies like Subway, Fetchr, Mumzworld, Deliveroo, and many others.
- Founded: 2013
How to check pricing of Bayzat?
You can check here
Contact Bayzat support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Bayzat helps individuals and companies compare, buy and use their health insurance.
Bayzat Silent Features:
- It easy to record and access employee information.
- Easy to access health insurance policy.
- Add or remove members .
- It ensures that all HR processes are centralized, accessible and secure.
- It process your payroll and disburse your salaries for free.
- Bayzat is a cloud based solution that keep the data of employee secure.
- Use by more than 1000 companies.
Bayzat Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Does Bayzat issue any mortgages or Credit Card?
- No, it does not issue mortgages, credit cards, insurance coverage or any other financial products.
What are the benefits of Individual health insurance?
- Easy to compare insurance plan with other leading company.
- Pay online.
- Easy to access policy.
- Excellent customer service.
When can an employer cancel the health insurance plan for an employee?
- When employee visa is canceled, employee got transfer and leave a country then it will automatically cancel.
Rate Bayzat Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate
One thought on “Bayzat Customer Care UAE Phone / Email”
We erolled my company into Bayzat after several discussions with the business development people from Bayzat. Initially it was all going well. But after a few months, we encountered a lot of issues with Bayzat’s payment processign system for WPS and our employees were left without salaries due to issues in the WPS system. And our assigned account manager never attends calls and we have to follow up for 2-3days to get a response all while our 20+ employees are waiting to receive their salaries. After enrolling, now we re stuck with them and not able to move out of their system. Think twice before implementing Bayzat’s free HR processing system.