Beep Card in Santiago, Chile Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
Chile Beep Card Customer Care Phone Number
Beep Card is the means of payment for the Metropolitan Mobility Network, which includes buses, Metro and MetroTren Nos, paying the integrated fare.
How to Contact Go-Pass Card in Canada Customer Support/Phone Number?
Go-Pass Card registered office address
About Go-Pass Card
Location: Santiago, Chile
This card is used both in buses and metro as a prepaid card. The access to the reduced or free transfer fares is only possible when using this card, as the electronic system associated to the card automatically recognizes if users are starting their trip or just making a transfer.
How to use the Beep Card in Chilea?
To use, simply
- Top-up your card
- Touch on at the start of your journey
- Touch off at the end.
Types of Beep Card
- Beep card Custom
- Beep card Banking
- TNE (School Pass)
- Metro Senior Citizen Card (TAM Metro)
- Beep card! Senior Adult (TAM or TAM Intermodal)
When you register your Beep Card online, you can:
- Top-up your card online and over the phone
- Set up auto top-up to always have travel credit on your card
- Protect the money loaded onto your card if it’s lost or stolen
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Request a refund or a balance transfer
- Receive SMS or email notifications (you can choose the type of notifications you receive)
- Check your expiry date.
- The Beep Point
How to Top Up your Beep Card?
2.Select your Payment method
- Click the above link
- Enter the Beep card number
- To View your balance
View the List of Travel Cards in World Wide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review Beep Card Chile
Beep Card Chile Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.