Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies.
How to Contact Binance Customer Support/Phone Number?
Binance registered office address
Working Hours: 24/7
About Binance Exchange
CEO: Changpeng Zhao (Jul 2017–)
Founders: Changpeng Zhao, Yi He
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. As of January 2018, Binance was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of the trading volume. Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high-frequency trading software.
Buy & Sell Crypto on Binance
Binance is a safe and secure platform to buy and sell cryptocurrencies quickly using our streamlined buy/sell process. You’re just three steps away from your first Bitcoin.
- Register for an account
- Verify your Identity
- Buy Bitcoin
How To Buy With Bank Card
- Input amount and select a payment method.
- Confirm payment details.
- Complete 3DS Safety Certification.
- Complete payment.
Binance Crypto Products
1. How to Register on Binance App?
- Open the Binance app and click on [Login/Register] at the top left-hand corner.
- After clicking on [Register], you’ll see a sliding jigsaw verification puzzle. Please drag the slider to complete it.
- Once you have completed the jigsaw, we’ll send a confirmation email to the address you’ve specified. Please check your inbox to confirm your registration within 10 minutes.
2. How to Withdraw from Binance?
- Visit https://www.binance.com and Log in to the Binance account.
- After the login, click on [Wallet] – [Spot Wallet ]on the upper right-hand side of the page. Then, click on the [Withdraw] button on the right banner.
- Input the abbreviation or full name of a coin/token to withdraw, or select from the list.
- Take Bitcoin (BTC) as an example, after confirming the address, copy it into the [Recipient’s BTC Address] field, and enter the withdrawal amount. The system will automatically calculate the handling fee and give the actual arrival amount: actual arrival amount = withdrawal amount-withdrawal fee.
Rate Binance Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.