Bit.com is a centralized derivative exchange based in Seychelles.
How to Contact Bit.com Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
Bit.com Exchange registered office address
About Bit.com Exchange
Company: Crypto Exchange
Bit.com is a secure and high-performance derivative exchange launched by Matrixport, an integrated financial services firm and a household name in crypto. Bit.com is incorporated in Seychelles. Established in February 2019, Matrixport was a spinoff from Bitmain Technologies, the world’s largest cryptocurrency mining equipment producer, and is backed by a league of top tier investors such as Jihan Wu, John Ge, Standard Crypto, IDG Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Polychain, Dragonfly Capital, and Paradigm.
Bit.com was built with institutional-grade security and risk management features to ensure a superior trading experience leveraging best-in-class liquidity.
Bit.com Exchange Features
Bit.com is built on top of a state-of-the-art 10,000 TPS matching engine with less than 50 ms round trip latency.
200BTC in the Insurance Fund on Day One
The Bit.com Insurance Fund already has 200 BTC upon its launch (one of the largest among new exchanges) to mitigate socialized losses, better protecting your investment.
Click here to know the Trading Fees
Leading High-Performance Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Top liquidity provided globally by tier-one market makers.
Up to 50x leverage with futures and 10x with options
Safeguarded by the cutting-edge custodian infrastructure of Cactus Custody for our global user base.
Leading insurance funds and incremental liquidation mechanism.
Bit.com provides institutional-grade security safeguarded by Cactus Custody (a Qualified Custodian).
1. How do I deposit and withdraw?
- You may deposit and withdraw funds here (https://www.bit.com/propertyCenter/assets).
- To make a deposit, the deposit address (also can be shown as a QR code) will be displayed as the link above. Please double check to make sure the deposit address is correct, Bit.com takes no responsibility for deposit that arrives at an incorrect address.
- To withdraw the fund, please input the designated address. Please make sure to use the correct BTC address, Bit.com takes no responsibility for funds sent to incorrect addresses.
2. Is there a minimum deposit/withdrawal amount?
- 0.0005 BTC or 0.0005 ETH is the minimum deposit amount; and
- 0.001 BTC or 0.05 ETH is the minimum withdrawal amount.
3. What is the Deposit & Withdrawal Fee?
- Deposit: Free of charge
- Withdrawal: cost of withdrawal is 0.0005 BTC or 0.0005 ETH per withdrawal to outside addresses other than Bit.com and Matrixport. The withdrawal fee may adjust depending on the Bitcoin network state.
- Withdrawal to another Bit.com or Matrixport address is instant and free.
Review Bit.com Exchange
Rate Bit.com Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.