BitFlyer.com is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges with 2.5 million users and develops other crypto-related technology.
How to Contact bitFlyer Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: (888) 676-2035
Email: [email protected]
BitFlyer registered office address
Minato City, Tokyo, Japan
About BitFlyer Exchange
Founded: 9 January 2014
Founder: Yuzo Kano
bitFlyer is a Bitcoin exchange and marketplace that enables its customers to buy, sell and spend bitcoins. The site offers an Application Programming Interface that allows the clients to access and control their accounts, using custom-written software. It operates one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges with 2.5 million users and develops other crypto-related technology. Crowdfunding site fundFlyer is used to publicize and generate awareness for their favorite projects and initiatives, all while raising funds in Bitcoin.
Secure and Regulated
- The first cryptocurrency exchange with licenses to operate across Europe, the US, and Japan combined.
- A financial institution licensed by the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance
- Fully audited by Ernst & Young
- The first Luxembourg based company that received the Virtual Asset Service Provider registered with the CSSF
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Execute complex trades through the Lightning interface, or through our REST API
Lightning Exchange for professional traders
Built by Wall Street veterans, bitFlyer’s Lightning Exchange is designed for professional traders with all of the features and power you would expect from one of the world’s largest exchanges
Top Traders of Cryptocurrencies in BitFlyer Exchange
1. What is the smallest amount of Bitcoin I can buy?
- The minimum order size for Bitcoin on Buy/Sell is 0.00000001 BTC.
2. How much is the Bitcoin trading fee?
- There is no trading fee for Bitcoin on Buy/Sell, but there is a spread. More information can be found here.
3. How much is the withdrawal fee for Bitcoin?
- The Bitcoin withdrawal fee is 0.0004 BTC. More information can be found here.
4. How do I cancel my cryptocurrency transaction?
- Once the transaction is made, we are unable to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Rate BitFlyer Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.