Bithumb is a Korean company that creates the future of a more convenient and more trustworthy digital finance platform through endless innovation.
How to Contact Bithumb Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Bithumb registered office address
Gangnam17, Yeoksam-ro 7-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Working hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (excluding Sat, Sun, and holidays).
About Bithumb Exchange
Available in: 151 Countries
Bithumb Global is committed to providing clients with professional, safe, stable, and reliable digital currency transaction services. Since its establishment, it has served millions of users in about 151 countries and regions around the world.
Guide for verification (Please read before you submit the documents for verification).
- ID card Guidelines for taking a photograph on one’s own holding an ID card
- Proof of Residence Guidelines for taking a photograph on Certificate of Residence.
Auto trading Crypto
Enjoy 24/7 automated trading service with one-time offsetting.
World’s first multi-purpose cryptocurrency payment platform
Bithumb Cash is the total assets held by Bithumb members. Members can easily perform cryptocurrency transactions, wire transfers between individuals, and online and offline payments using Bithumb Cash. Bithumb Korea has constructed a comprehensive cryptocurrency payment and transfer system based on Bithumb Cash to expand the value of cryptocurrencies that can be used in daily life. Moving forward from Bithumb, the leading global exchange, we are expanding the base of the industry as the pioneer of the cryptocurrency payment market.
Top 100 Traders Cryptocurrencies in Bithumb Global Exchange
|The Midas Touch Gold
|Anchor Neural World
|Bitcoin Cash ABC
|Innovation Blockchain Payment
|Decentralized Vulnerability Platform
|Multi Channel Influencer Creater Cloud Funding Platform
|Electric Vehicle Zone
1. What is the minimum deposit amount?
- Don´t need to worry about the minimum amount of deposit.
- You can deposit any coins at any time as needed.
2. How do I deposit a coin and where do I check it?
1) Log in to Bithumb Singapore.
2) Select the [BALANCES] menu on the top of the main page → then click the [Deposit] menu.
3) Look for the cryptocurrency you want to deposit.
4) Copy a wallet address.
5) In order to transfer from the external channels, put that address copied by you in the deposit address section on the Bithumb Singapore.
6) Complete the remittance according to the instruction of the external channel you transfer to.
7) After the remittance, select the [BALANCES HISTORY] under the [BALANCES] menu so that you can move and check the related deposit history.
3. Where is the verification email?
- Email providers often block an unrecognized IP address to prevent spam.
- In this case, you should check the spam box of your email to turn it off then you can receive an email normally.
Rate Bithumb Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.