Bitonic is the platform to buy and sell bitcoins fast and reliably using iDEAL and SEPA.
How to Contact Bitonic Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Bitonic Exchange registered office address
Bitonic B.V., Hoogte Kadijk 143F 8, 1018 BH Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Postal address only)
Bitonic B.V., Weesperstraat 394-396, 1018 DN Amsterdam, The Netherlands (By appointment only)
Working Hours: Mon – Fri (9.30 am-5 pm)
About Bitonic Exchange
Company: Crypto Exchange
Bitonic is the first Dutch Bitcoin company, founded in the spring of 2012. Bitcoins are always sold directly from stock and delivered at the quoted price. No additional or hidden fees apply to our very competitive prices. Buying and selling without the risks of a changing exchange rate.
Their mission: Bitcoin for everyone. Bitonic currently has an extensive and experienced team more than happy to assist you.
Fast: your bitcoins will be transferred automatically and (nearly) immediately after the payment has been completed. You’ll only need to wait for the bitcoin network to approve the transaction before you can spend your bitcoins (generally this takes around 10 minutes)
Simple: no need to scan documents or transfer money to foreign bank accounts, of which it remains to be seen whether/when it arrives.
Reliable: The payment methods iDEAL, Bancontact, and MyBank offer, like Bitcoin, irreversible transactions. They sell from their own stock: you will always receive the exact amount of bitcoins you paid for.
Transparent: our prices are 100% all-inclusive, there are no hidden and/or extra fees.
Safety Features of Bitonic Exchange
Bitcoin transactions are interesting for malevolent actors for the following reasons:
- Bitcoin transactions are direct and fast
- Bitcoin transactions are definitive and irreversible
- Bitcoins can be spent globally
- Bitcoin transactions are pseudo-anonymous
- Converting bitcoins to euros is relatively simple and cheap.
Bitonic Verification App Features
- Verification within minutes
- No copy ID required with NFC scan
- Remove App immediately after verification
Top Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Bitonic Exchange
Download Bitonic Verification app
Bitonic Verification App on Google play
Bitonic Verification App on Apple App Store
1. Do you have a price chart?
- No. An example of a website that offers a chart and lots of statistics is bitcoin.nl.
2. What are bitcoins and what can I do with them?
- There are numerous uses for bitcoins, similar to the numerous uses there are for cash money or Paypal. Bitcoins can be used to make micro-payments, purchase various goods from a growing number of webshops, and pay for meals at thuisbezorgd.nl and various restaurants. In addition, bitcoins can be used for price speculation and gambling.
3. Why do you need my mobile phone number?
- The verification process requires your mobile phone number in order to receive the verification code via text message. This is part of the “Know your customer” policy for suppliers of anonymous digital products. Your number will only be used for the verification code. There are no costs associated with this verification step.
4. How do I verify as a company?
- You can verify as a company at their trading platform BL3P. Once registered, it is also possible to initiate transactions via Bitonic.
Review Bitonic Exchange
Rate Bitonic Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.