Bitso is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Mexico.
How to Contact Bitso Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +525541646888
Email: [email protected]
Bitso registered office address
Mexico City, Mexico, United States.
About Bitso Exchange
Founders: Daniel Vogel, Pablo Gonzalez, Ben Peters
Bitso was Mexico’s first Bitcoin exchange, also operating a Ripple gateway, allowing international flows of pesos, US dollars, and Bitcoin with the objective of facilitating US-to-Mexico remittances. At the time, the exchange supported 50% of the trading volume for the Mexican Peso/Bitcoin trading pair, its chief competitor at the time being LocalBitcoins, which handled a similar volume.
Easy Steps to Buy Crypto
Create Your Account
Sign up on our website or download the app.
Click here to create your account
Make A Deposit
Transfer money from your bank or send a stablecoin into your Bitso account.
Save, Buy And Sell
Your local currency, bitcoin, and other cryptos. Use it however you want.
Evolve your money. Explore Bitso and discover new ways to use money.
Operate within seconds around the world
Send and receive cryptocurrencies between friends from all over the globe.
Buy, sell, and send currencies with ease
Your money available anytime and all in one account.
Make deposits with your local currency
Make a deposit with dollars or other cryptocurrencies.
Click here to know the Trading Fees
Top 9 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Bitso Exchange
|Bitcoin||Basic Attention Token|
Download Bitso app
Bitso app on Google play
Bitso app on Apple App Store
1. How do I buy Bitcoin (BTC)?
- Buy Bitcoins in Bitso in 3 easy steps:
- Log in to your Bitso account, or create an account.
- Log in with your user ID and password. If you not registered, create an account here.
- Fund your Bitso account with Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Fund your Bitso account with Mexican Pesos (MXN). Choose one of our funding methods ( SPEI transfer or cash in OXXO stores), you can fund as low as 100 mxn by cash.
2. What is Bitso?
- Bitso is a digital exchange platform (Exchange) that provides security and allows its users to Purchase and Sell Digital Currencies among each other.
- The users place Purchase and Sale orders in the Bitso market, where such are sold to other users that are also seeking to Purchase or Sell.
- Bitso has no control over the current price of the Digital Currencies; these prices are determined by supply and demand.
3. I made my cash deposit incorrectly now what I can do?
Rate Bitso Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.