Bitsonic is a Korean cryptocurrency focused on profit-sharing virtual currency exchange.
How to Contact Bitsonic Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Bitsonic Exchange registered office address
B-dong 206-ho, 128, Beobwon-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
About Bitsonic Exchange
Company: Crypto Exchange
Bitsonic is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange based in South Korea. It started its operations in April 2018. The project was launched to provide a trading service for altcoins and with time it has expanded the number of offered altcoins to more than 600. It also supports KRW (Korean Won) fiat pairs.
The company standing behind the project is Skoopmedia that specializes in mobile application development. It has developed such apps as Socar, Delivery Nation, Me2day, Mimi Box, Wingspoon, BDMJ, and Naver Webtoon, which are popular products on the domestic Korean market. The Bitsonic exchange operates as a subsidiary of Skoopmedia.
Bitsonic specializes in altcoins operating as a major cryptocurrency exchange in South Korea. Also, it is linked to global exchanges and plans to move to the international market. At the moment of writing, not so many people outside Korea are familiar with the exchange due to its focus on domestic users. It’s enough to visit the website of the exchange to understand that. All information is provided in Korean and there is no multi-language support.
Bitsonic Daily Performance
Bitsonic is a crypto asset exchange located in South Korea. Their volume over the last 24 hours is $379,745. They have 190 markets, with the most popular markets (trading pairs) being BPLC/KRW, BTC/KRW, and RHEA/KRW. The exchange is rated “C” which means “Fair.” Out of 434 exchanges, they are ranked #127 by transparency and volume. Bitsonic accounts for 100% total volume in the cryptosphere indexed by us. They allow trading with the following fiat currencies: KRW.
Top 60 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Bitsonic Exchange
|BlackPearl Token||Ontology||Paxos Standard||Qtum|
|YGGDRASH||8X8 PROTOCOL||Ethereum Classic||Standard Tokenization Protocol|
|Content Neutrality Network||Fantom||Zcash||Fetch.ai|
Download Bitsonic Exchange app
Bitsonic Exchange on Google play
Bitsonic app on Apple App Store
1. How do I change the registered mobile phone number?
After logging in to the Bitsonic homepage, you can change to the following procedure in the [ Member Information → Change Mobile Number ] menu.
Cell phone number change procedure
- Click the button to change the mobile phone number
- Enter the OTP number
- Proceed to authenticate the mobile phone in the user’s name
2. How to reset OTP authentication?
OTP authentication initialization can be performed directly (disabled) when real name authentication is performed in Bitsonic Mobile App (App) or PC (Web).
If you are using a mobile phone in your own name, please use the OTP initialization procedure as follows.
OTP initialization mobile app _ Common to Android and iOS
- After logging in, at the bottom of the OTP input screen
- My information> Authentication center within security level
3. Can I stop using my account?
- If you suspect a third party’s use or access, you can request to stop using your account.
- However, if the suspension of use is in progress, the account cannot be logged in, and separate identification documents and explanatory procedures are required when applying for cancellation of the suspension.
- For the suspension of your account, please contact the customer center.
- Customer Center Email: [email protected]
Review Bitsonic Exchange
Rate Bitsonic Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.