Bitstamp is the world’s longest-standing crypto exchange. Low fees, reliable service, and simple setup.
How to Contact Bitstamp Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Bitstamp registered office address
Bitstamp Ltd, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3TW, United Kingdom.
About Bitstamp Exchange
CEO: Julian Sawyer (22 Oct 2020–)
Chairperson: Hendrik Ghys
Bitstamp is a bitcoin exchange based in Luxembourg. It allows trading between fiat currency, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. It allows USD, EUR, GBP, bitcoin, XRP, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, XLM, Link, OMG Network, USD Coin, or PAX deposits and withdrawals.
3 Steps to Register
Choose the right account type and verify your identity.
Use your debit or credit card or a range of global bank deposit methods.
Buy, sell and transfer leading cryptocurrencies.
Ease of Trading
- Intuitive interface
- Instant deposit options
- Cash-out directly to your bank account
- 98% of assets stored safely offline
- Highly encrypted personal data
- Whitelisting and transaction confirmations
- Exchanging bitcoin since 2011
- 24/7 dedicated support
- Industry-leading uptime
Advanced trading tools
Professional Access, Non-Stop Availability
They provide premium access to crypto trading for both individuals and institutions through high liquidity, reliable order execution, and constant uptime.
A Range Of Powerful Apis
Set up your own trading interface or deploy your algorithmic strategy with our high-performance FIX and HTTP APIs. Connect to our WebSocket for real-time data streaming.
Premium 24/7 support available to all customers worldwide by phone or email. Dedicated account managers for partners.
Top 50 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Bitstamp Exchange
|XRP||Kyber Network Crystal Legacy||Stellar|
|Bitcoin Cash||USD Coin||OMG Network|
|Chainlink||Aave||Kyber Network Crystal Legacy|
|Stellar||Basic Attention Token||UMA|
1. How to buy cryptocurrency?
- Open a free account at Bitstamp.net
- Deposit your funds to your Bitstamp account.
- Choose your preferred trading pair and how much you wish to spend, then place an order.
- Confirm order and click “Buy”.
2. How do I deposit via bank transfer?
- Log in to your Bitstamp account.
- Go to Deposit.
- Choose Bank Transfer in the menu on the left.
- Select the currency you want to deposit and the balance you would like to credit it to (if the balance differs from the deposited currency, the funds will be converted).
- Click Deposit.
- Our bank details and your personal message number will appear – make a transfer from your bank and make sure you write your personal message number as the transfer reference.
3. Where is my deposit?
- They are on the lookout for your deposit and will process it as soon as possible, once it arrives at Bitstamp:
- An international bank wire transfer typically takes 2 – 5 business days.
- A SEPA transfer usually takes 1 – 3 business days.
Rate Bitstamp Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.