Bitvast is a centralized digital asset exchange that operates globally.
How to Contact Bitvast Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +852 5377 2779
Email: [email protected]
Bitvast registered office address
Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
About Bitvast Exchange
Co-Founder: Gary Lai
Bitvast is currently one of the most advanced bitcoin exchanges globally, without a doubt. Their team has spent more than 2 years developing and finalizing a product to serve both advanced traders and investors who would like a simple, secure and affordable way to purchase and sell cryptocurrency. With their new platform, we aim to change and solve the current issues with current Bitcoin exchanges and hopefully drive a competitive, healthy environment for cryptocurrency enthusiasts to benefit and grow from.
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Quick Buy/Sell interface
- Other than their advanced trading interface, they also offer an easy to use interface to purchase or sell your chosen cryptocurrency with just a few simple clicks, without paying any additional fees.
Easily manage your wallets
- A simple wallet interface for users to deposit, withdraw and keep track of their portfolio all under one interface.
- They store sensitive information and 100% of all user assets in cold / offline storage – Meaning every withdrawal made from their platform is performed manually ensuring absolute safety.
Top 6 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Bitvast Exchange
1. How to trade with Bitvast？
- Before you can conduct digital asset transactions, you must submit authentication information at Bitvast and be verified by KYC.
- Bitvast staff will contact you via email to understand your needs, and then select the type of digital asset and payment method you want to execute.
- Bitvast will give you a brief introduction and quote, then communicate with you and lock the transaction on the instant messaging software.
- After confirming that the authentication information and transaction are correct, we will close the deal with you.
2. When and where do you trade？
- Their professional trading team is located in Hong Kong and the United States. The trading time will be 9 am-10 pm (GMT + 8).
3. What are the cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies traded？
- Bitvast mainly buys and sells mainstream digital assets and supports transactions using a variety of major fiat ranging from HKD, RMB, USD, Euro, GBP, JPY, and so on, up to 20 kinds of currencies.
- They have established a mature connection with Hong Kong and the US banking system.
4. How about the transaction cost？
- Apart from the price we quoted including the bid-ask spread, we do not charge any other transaction fees.
- Their quotation criteria are mainly based on order size and internal intermediate market value. Secondary criteria include market fluctuations, the number of exchange orders, and past settlement history.
Rate Bitvast Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.