BitWell is a global crypto derivatives exchange based in Singapore.
How to Contact BitWell Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
BitWell registered office address
About BitWell Exchanges
BitWell is a global crypto derivatives exchange based in Singapore. It supports spot, options trading and expects to support futures trading soon. A professional team with cross-industry experience in trading in Wall Street and operation in cryptocurrency exchanges.
Steps to Trade-in
- ID Verification
Click here to know the Tutorial Guide
Advantages of BitWell Crypto Exchange
Self-developed multi-layer cold wallet system, users’ deposit addresses are cold wallet addresses and align with industry best security standard.
High-standard Business Integrity from the traditional finance industry to eliminate insider trading.
Team members and market makers come from top-ranked blockchain, finance, and technology companies and focus on the user experience, fairness, and liquidity of derivatives.
High Performance and Stability
Designed by a team with more than 10 years of experience in derivative products, concurrency design for millions of users, and an extremely low latency order matching system.
Fee Structure on BitWell
1. Spot trading
- Maker: 0.1%
- Taker: 0.1%.
2. Options trading
- Maker: 0.01%
- Taker: 0.04%
Top 15 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in BitWell Exchange
Download BitWell app
BitWell app on Google play
BitWell app on Apple App Store
1. How to complete ID verification?
- Hover over your account on the right-hand side of the navigation bar, find and click on “User Centre”.
- Select “KYC” in the “Account Security” of the user center (currently only ID cards or passports are supported), click “Next” after completing the selection.
- Select your nationality on the information entry page, enter your real name and ID number, then click the “Next” button.
- Upload the information page of your identification document (passport or national ID card) and a photo of yourself showing your ID document next to your face, and then click the “Submit” button.
- After submission, your information will then get processed for approval, which is generally completed within 1 working day.
2. How to Set Fund Password?
- Login to your BitWell account on https://www.bitwellex.com/, click on [User Centre] in the top right corner, then click on [Account Security] – [Assets Password].
- Click [Setup] to set your account fund password. Please be noted that the password must be 8-20 characters long, with a mixture of numbers and letters.
- After entering and confirming your fund password, follow the instructions to obtain an email verification code or SMS verification code to complete the setting of your fund password.
- Login to your BitWell account on BitWell Mobile App, click on the header image at the top left corner of the home page to enter the User Center.
- Click on [Security Management] – [Fund Password] to set the fund password for your account, please be noted that the password must be 8-20 characters long, with a mixture of numbers and letters.
- After entering and confirming your fund password, follow the instructions to obtain an email verification code or mobile phone SMS verification code to complete the setting of your fund password.
Rate BitWell Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.