Bonprix is an international clothing company based in Hamburg. The latest trends from the world’s catwalks to everyday fashion, offering inspiring collections for various occasions, in various styles and sizes.
How to Contact Bonprix.pl Customer Support/Phone Number?
Bonprix.pl registered office address
bonprix Sp. z o. o. Lodowa 101, 93-232 Lodz
- Bonprix is one of the top 10 online stores in Germany.
- Bonprix is an international clothing company , part of the OTTO Group, based in Hamburg.
- Bonprix.pl operate in the largest countries in Europe, Russia and North and South America, incl. in Germany, France, Italy, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Switzerland and Russia.
How to track order?
You can check here
Contact Bonprix.pl support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Bonprix.pl latest trends from the world’s catwalks to everyday fashion, dresses, Blouses, Coats, Sweaters, Shoes, Bottoms, Swimwear and Accessories..
Bonprix.pl Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is it possible to correct an order placed?
- After placing the order, there is no possibility of correction, e.g. changing the size, color or adding a new article.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, DINERS Club International, Discover.
- You may also pay with Apple Pay or store credit.
Is it possible to get a discount on the purchase of more clothes?
- You can get a discount by becoming a Club member. Please read the terms and conditions of participation in the Club.
Can I order a selected catalog?
- It is not possible to order a paper catalog.
- All current catalogs are available for viewing in electronic form on the website: (on-line catalog).
What is return policy?
- The refund period for the returned goods is 14 days.
What is Shipping policy?
- Processing of goods takes 2-4 business days.
- Delivery may be delayed by 3-4 weeks for out-of-stock items.
- For shipping charges check here.
Rate Bonprix.pl Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate