Breeze Card Atlanta, USA Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details , and Social Media
The Breeze Card is a stored value smart card that passengers use as part of an automated fare collection system that the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA).
How to Contact Breeze Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
Breeze Card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Atlanta, GA, USA.
About Breeze Card
Currency: United States Dollar
Usage: Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, MARTA bus
The Breeze Card is a long-term use card; is durable; allows the loading of various and multiple fare products; can be registered for Balance Protection; is meant to be kept for future use and reloading. The cost of the Breeze Card is $2.00 in addition to the cost of a fare or pass.
Breeze Card Features
Reliable: New fare gates, bus fare boxes, Breeze Vending Machines and durable plastic Breeze Cards
Convenient: Get your Breeze Card – at Breeze Vending machines located in all 38 MARTA stations or at any MARTA RideStore or online, Order or Reload Your Card Now.
Secure: Sign-up for Balance Protection – if your card is lost or stolen, it can be replaced with the balance intact.
Easy: Just tap your card on the blue Breeze Card target and go – you can even leave the card in your wallet!
Better: More accurate ridership information will help us plan routes and service schedules that better meet your needs.
How to use the Breeze Card in USA?
- Tap your Breeze Card on the round, blue Breeze target located on the station entry gate or bus fare box.
- The reader will let you know your card has been accepted and flash your remaining balance on the screen.
- Breeze will open the entry gate for you or signal the bus driver that you have paid.
- To receive your transfers, tap your card on the Breeze “target” as you exit a rail station. (This step is not necessary on buses.)
How to buy a Breeze Card in USA?
- Visit: www.breezecard.com.
- Select “Get Breeze Card” on the vending machine screen.
- Follow the prompts to enter your information, including your name and address.
- Choose the type of Breeze Card you want, such as a standard card or a reduced fare card.
- Add value to your card by selecting the amount you want to load onto the card.
- Pay for your Breeze Card using cash, credit, or debit card.
- Take your Breeze Card and receipt from the vending machine.
How to Check Breeze Card Balance in the USA?
1. Visit: www.breezecard.com.
2. Click on the link “Breeze Balance.”
3. Enter Your Serial Number that Contains 20 digits
4. Click Submit Button.
How to Top up / Recharge Breeze Card USA?
Breeze Vending Machine
- Select “Reload Card” from the display menu.
- Tap your Breeze Card on the round, blue Breeze target.
- Select the value you would like to put on your card by pressing the button on the menu screen.
- Insert your payment into the slot – cash, coins or credit/debit card.
- Tap your Breeze Card on the blue target a second time to load the value onto your card.
Bus Fare Box
- Tap Breeze Card on the bus farebox
- Insert cash (bills and/or coins),
- Tap your card again to load the value and transfer
How to get a Refund from the Breeze Card?
- MARTA does not offer refunds for Breeze cards or individual money placed on the Breeze card.
View the List of Travel Cards in WorldWide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review Breeze Card
Rate Breeze Card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.