Bunnings Warehouse is an Australia hardware retail chain founded by brothers Arthur and Robert Bunning in 1886. A subsidiary of Wesfarmers, Bunnings is headquartered in Hawthorn East, Victoria, and employs more than 40,000.
How to Contact Bunnings Warehouse Customer Support/Phone Number?
Bunnings Warehouse registered office address
16-18 Cato Street, Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123, Australia
Bunnings Warehouse Overview
- Bunnings Warehouse operates in over 324 locations across Australia, New Zealand and UK.
- The stores have more than 45,000 products to shop from.
- In 2017, Bunnings posted revenue of $11.5 billion.
- Founded: 1886
How to find Bunnings Warehouse?
You can check here
Contact Bunnings Warehouse support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Bunnings Warehouse app
About Bunnings Warehouse
Bunnings was founded in Perth, Western Australia in 1886, by two brothers who had immigrated from England. Product categories found include power tools, hand tools, tool accessories, doors, windows, ladders, decking, building boards, cement products, steel sections, fixing/fasteners, garden decor, garden power tools, garden hand tools, outdoor furniture, coolers, cabinets, kitchen accessories, benchtops, appliances, window furnishings, among others.
Bunnings Warehouse Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Which products can I buy online?
- A wide range of products are available to buy online, including lighting, sheds, bathroom, kitchen and plants.
- To find products that can be bought online, use the ‘Order Online’ filter on search results pages and product listing pages.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, PayPal, Zip and Openpay.
Review Bunnings Warehouse
Rate Bunnings Warehouse Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate