Bybit is one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency derivatives exchanges, with more than 1.6 million registered users.
How to Contact Bybit Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
Bybit registered office address
About Bybit Exchange
Founded: March 2018
Founder: Ben Zhou[CEO]
Bybit is one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges, with more than 2 million registered users. Built on customer-centric values, we endeavor to provide a professional, smart, intuitive, and innovative online trading and cloud mining experience for retail and institutional clients around the world. Bybit is committed to creating a fair, transparent, and efficient exchange environment, and offers 24/7 multi-lingual customer support to provide assistance in a timely manner.
Smart Trading System
- Set up take profit & stop loss at entry, receive strategy alerts and adjust your order(s) with one click
Significant Market Depth
- Bybit offers the best-in-class market depth, each trade executed with the minimal price impact
HD Cold Wallet
- Our industry-leading HD cold wallet system guarantees the safety of your funds
100K TPS Matching Engine
- Never worry about overloads with our ultra-fast matching engine
State-Of-The-Art Pricing System
- Rest assured, you won’t encounter unfair liquidations with our dual-price mechanism
Powerful API – Market Data Pushed Every 20ms
- Conduct high-frequency trading with lightning-fast market updates with our powerful API
99.99% System Functionality
- No server downtimes thanks to our grey release feature and hot patches released on-the-fly
24/7 Customer Support
- Get all your queries answered anytime with our round-the-clock, multilingual customer service team
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Top 10 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Bybit Exchange
1. What are taker and maker fees?
- Takers are the ones who “take” an existing order from the order book. Makers are the ones who add orders to the order book, thereby making liquidity at the platform.
2. What types of cryptocurrencies can I purchase?
- Currently, only BTC, ETH, and USDT are supported.
3. Is there a minimum/maximum fiat amount that can be deposited?
- Yes. The purchase limit will be indicated in the amount input box.
4. What kind of payment methods are accepted?
- Electronic fund transfers, Visa/Mastercard credit, debit cards, and cash deposits (limited to certain areas).
- For more details, please refer to the providers’ respective websites.
5. Which service providers provide Fiat deposit services on Bybit?
- Currently, our Fiat Gateway partners include Banxa, XanPool, MoonPay, Mercuryo, and E-check.
Rate Bybit Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.