Case-Mate is the design leader in stylish cases for your phone, watch bands, and Airpods.
How to Contact Case-Mate Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +1-888-988-5358
Email: [email protected]
Case-Mate office address
Case-Mate, Inc., 7000 Central Parkway NE, Suite #1050, Atlanta, GA 30328, United States.
CEO: Shashi Reddy (Jan 2006–)
Founder: Shashi Reddy
Case-Mate is the industry leader in stylish and thoughtful phone cases and mobile accessories. They use premium materials and functional designs to turn your iPhone or Android into an accessory to brag about.
Case-Mate has ensured that every design is built to protect as well as fit into your style. Whether it comes equipped with military-grade shock absorbing layers or co-molded 10′ foot drop protection, our products are built to withstand drops from varying heights on a variety of surfaces keeping the integrity of the phone. They have a variety of case designs for the newest smartphones such as iPhone 12, Samsung S20 FE 5G, and more.
Buy Mobile Cases
- Rifle Paper Co-Marguerite
- Minis Detachable Phone Grips
- Sheer Superstar
- MagSafe iphone12
Track your Order
Contact Case-Mate support on Social Media (click on the icons)
- Case-Mate designs and manufactures smartphone cases, watch bands, and accessories.
- It was founded in 2006.
1. What Payment methods are accepted?
- They accept all major credit or debit cards (Visa, American Express, Discover, Mastercard). You can also check out with PayPal, Apple Pay, or Klarna (Buy Now, Pay Later).
2. Why am I being charged for shipping on my order?
- Standard shipping is free for domestic orders of $35 or more. Shipping is calculated after any product discounts have been applied to the order.
3. What is the liquid in the Waterfall Case? Is it safe?
- Our Waterfall cases contain non-toxic mineral oil (similar to baby oil), beads, and glitter. The mineral oil in our Waterfall cases has been tested and certified to be safe.
4. How do I submit a claim for a warranty replacement?
- Most of our items have a replacement warranty if there is a defect in materials and workmanship under normal use.
Rate Case-Mate Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.