Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd., more widely known as Cathay Pacific, is the flag carrier of Hong Kong, with its head office and main hub located in Hong Kong.
? to Contact Cathay Pacific Airways Customer Support/Phone Number
Customer Care phone
India Passenger Toll-free Number: 0008004405008
World wide Toll-free Number: Green/ Silver/ Gold: +800 2747-5500, Diamond: +800 2747-3888
Cathay Pacific Airways Registered office address
Cathay Pacific City, 8 Scenic Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
India Reservations Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday: 0930–1730 (Lunchtime: 1300-1345)
Sunday & Public holiday: Closed
World wide Operating Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
About Cathay Pacific Airways
In 1946, Roy Farrell and Sydney de Kantzow – two ex-Air Force pilots known for flying ‘The Hump’ over the Himalayas-had the idea to fly much-needed goods from Australia into post-war China. From there came Cathay Pacific, an airline fuelled by its founders’ passion for flying and love of the region.
In fact, our very name originates from Roy Farrell’s sense of ambition – that the new airline would one day cross the vast Pacific Ocean from China. This progressive thinking and optimism for the future were proven right less than thirty years later with our first transpacific flight.
Aircraft and fleet of Cathay Pacific
Boeing 777 Passenger capacity
|Classes||First: 6 (flatbed)||–||First: 6 (flatbed)||–|
|Business: 53 (flatbed)||Business: 40 (flatbed)||Business: 53 (flatbed)||Business: 42|
|Premium Economy: 34||Premium Economy: 32||Premium Economy: 34||–|
|Economy: 182||Economy: 296||Economy: 201||Economy: 396|
|Total Passengers: 275||Total Passengers: 368||Total Passengers: 294||Total Passengers: 438|
Airbus A350 Passenger capacity
|Classes||Business: 38 (flatbed)||Business: 46 (flatbed)|
|Premium Economy: 28||Premium Economy: 32|
|Economy: 214||Economy: 256|
|Total Passengers: 280||Total Passengers: 334|
Airbus A330 Passenger capacity
|Classes||Business: 39 (flatbed)||Business: 39 (flatbed)||Business: 28 (flatbed)||Business: 24|
|Premium Economy: 21||–||–||–|
|Economy: 191||Economy: 223||Economy: 265||Economy: 293|
|Total Passengers: 251||Total Passengers: 262||Total Passengers: 293||Total Passengers: 317|
Contact Cathay Pacific Airways support on Social Media (Just click)
Cathay Pacific Airway Overview
- Cathay Pacific Airways is Hong Kong’s flag carrier, offering passenger and cargo services to around 200 cities in Asia, Europe, North America, Africa, and Australia.
- It has a workforce of around 23,000. The company was established in 1946 by Roy Farrell, an American, and Sydney de Kantzow, an Australian.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. How many tickets can I book online?
- You can book a maximum of 9 seats (adults and children included).
2. Can I select seats on your seat map if I am flying on a codeshare flight?
- You can only select seats, if eligible by booking class or Membership tier.
3. How do I get a receipt for my booking?
- For passengers who would like a receipt for their transaction, please contact our Global Contact Centres, or your local Reservations Office.
4. Can I request an air ticket re-issuance if a ticket is issued by another airline company?
- Yes. If an air ticket is not issued by Cathay Pacific, on top of any charge due, a service fee of HKD300 per person per ticket for each transaction will be charged.
5. How can I collect my SNCF train coupon?
- You can exchange your air ticket for the SNCF train coupon at TGV Air Desk on SNCF TGV Station Level 2 before boarding the train.
- Remember to punch your train ticket at the ticket punch machine before entering the platform, and check in 20 minutes prior to train departure.
Review Cathay Pacific Airway
Rate Cathay Pacific Airway Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate