Cato Fashions started its operation on 1946, its an American retailer of women’s fashions and accessories.
How to Contact Cato Fashions Customer Support/Phone Number?
Cato Fashions registered office address
8100 Denmark Road,Charlotte, NC 28273
Cato Fashions Overview
- It was founded by Wayland Henry Cato, Jr. and Edgar Thomas, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- It has more than 1372 stores in 31 states and operates under the names Cato, Cato Plus, It’s Fashion, It’s Fashion Metro and Versona.
- Founded: 1946
How to find stores of Cato?
You can check here
Contact Cato Fashions support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Cato Fashions
It offers latest fashion styles for women in sizes 2 to 28, jewelry, shoes and accessories.
Cato Fashions Silent features
- It offer high quality and exclusive styles, dressy or casual for every occassion.
- Its stores are divided into 4 sections .
- Cato and Cato Plus—Junior, misses and plus sizes
- It’s Fashion—Juniors, and Plus size
- It’s Fashion Metro—Larger It’s Fashion stores that also include clothing for men, big and tall men, infants and toddlers.
- Versona — “Exclusive” apparel and accessories.
- Cato stores are located in strip malls anchored by a national discounter like Walmart.
Cato Fashions Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What forms of payment can I use to purchase online?
- Cato gift cards and
- The Cato credit card.
How can I purchase a Cato gift card?
- It can be purchase online or at store.
- It can be purchase for amount of $25 to $999
What are the benefits of Cato Credit Card?
- Use at any store or online.
- There are no annual fee
- No need for cash in hand or checkbook.
- No finance or hidden charges if balance is paid in full.
- To apply click here.
Who issue Cato Credit card?
- Its issue by CEDAR HILL NATIONAL BANK.
Review Cato Fashions
Rate Cato Fashions Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate