ChainX is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Korea.
How to Contact ChainX Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
ChainX registered office address
Jangan, Kyonggi-do, South Korea
About ChainX Exchange
CEO: Jason Lee
ChainX is a cryptocurrency exchange that always grows with customers such as buyback, payback, and daily reward payments to grow with the community. It provides investors with access to KRW fiat/cryptos pairs, charging zero deposit fees. The goal of ChainX is to become an inter-chain asset gateway that provides relay services for assets that need to be transferred across chains. ChainX measures users’ mining power based on the market value of BTC, DOT, ETH, ERC20, EOS, and other assets that are deposited in an inter-chain bridge. It didn’t organize any ICO or pre-mining events and it will use the PoS algorithm to establish a blockchain network that can game for a long time.
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Top 30 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in ChainX Exchange
|Nucleus Vision||Trias (old)|
|Cipher Core Token||Dent|
|UniWorld||Sudan Gold Coin|
1. Can minors sign up and trade?
- Chain X Exchange restricts minors from signing up and trading.
- Minors and members under the age of 19 are not allowed to sign up and transact.
2. Can foreigners join and trade?
- If you have the same authentication as a Korean (e-mail, mobile phone real-name authentication, account authentication in your name),
- Membership registration and transaction are possible.
- If you cannot perform the same authentication as a Korean, you can make a transaction if you have essential e-mail authentication, OTP authentication, and identity verification authentication. However, KRW deposit/withdrawal is not supported
3. Can corporate members sign up and transact?
- Corporate members can sign up for membership when the mobile phone of the corporate name is authenticated through the telecommunications company to which they have joined.
- In the case of corporations, please contact the customer center for additional certification level upgrades.
4. Is it possible to change the sign-up ID (e-mail address)?
- You cannot change the ID (email) you used when signing up for ChainX Exchange.
- Email authentication is essential, so please sign up with a normal email address.
Rate ChainX Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.