Chewy, is an American online retailer of pet food and other pet-related products based in Dania Beach, Florida. Chewy was founded under the name “Mr. Chewy” in June 2011 by Ryan Cohen and Michael Day.
How to Contact Chewy Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1-800-672-4399
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
Chewy registered office address
1855 Griffin Road, Dania Beach, Florida 33004, United States
- Chewy operates as part of PetSmart, a Phoenix-based retail chain with more than 1,500 locations.
- The company is headquartered at Dania Beach, Florida, and employs close to 10,000 professionals.
- The Chewy catalog currently boasts of more than 1,600 brands.
- Orders are processed from it’s fulfillment centers located at Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Nevada, Pennsylvania; and Texas.
- Founded: 2011
How to find Chewy?
You can check here
Contact Chewy support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Chewy is a pet food store chain in the US that was founded by Ryan Cohen and Michael Day in 2011. The online destination for pet owners retails food and supplies for dogs, cats, fishes, birds, small pets, and reptiles. Customers can shop by category, brand or keyword. Some of the popular brands listed include Blue Buffalo, Stella & Chewy’s, Pro Plan, Royal Canin, Halo, Nutro, Instinct, Taste of the Wild, Natural Balance, Hills and Merrick.
As for product categories, you can find dry food, wet food, dental/hard chews, biscuits/crunchy treats, raw food, food toppings, pellets, among others.
Chewy Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How much is shipping?
- Orders over $49 ship free! All other orders ship for a flat rate of $4.95.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay and PayPal.
- We also accept Chewy Gift Cards.
Who should I contact for more information?
- If you have questions or feedback please email us at [email protected] for additional information
Rate Chewy Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate
One thought on “Chewy customer service Phone/Email”
This email is for Simon Weaver, a customer service representative with Chewy. We have been customers of Chewy for quite sometime, ordering special foods, and medications for our beloved dog named Baley. Unfortunately, Baley had been sick for awhile, and we had to let him go. I called Chewy to make certain, that future auto ship orders were canceled. A few days later, we received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers, and a sincere, heartfelt note from you, Simon. We can’t express how much that meant to us. We would never have expected anything like that, and it was a gesture we will never forget. We have shared this wonderful gesture with many friends and family members, so they can know how wonderful Chewy and their representatives are to customers.
Thank you again Simon, for your thoughtfulness to us at a very sad time.
Fondly, Jeanne and Bob Watkins