China Airlines started its operation on 1959, its the national carrier of Taiwan and one of its two major airlines along with EVA Air.
How to Contact China Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
China Airlines registered office address
131, Section 3, Nanjing East Road, Taipei City 104, Taiwan
China Airlines Overview
- It was founded by retired air force officer and wholly owned by China Airlines Group.
- It operates over 1400 flights weekly (including 91 pure cargo flights) to 102 cities across Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania.
- Founded: 1959
How to find Branch office?
You can check here
Contact China Airlines support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About China Airlines
It has three airline subsidiaries: China Airlines Cargo, a member of SkyTeam Cargo.
China Airlines Silent Features:
- China Airlines Cargo, the freight division of China Airlines, currently operates a fleet of 18 freighters to 33 destinations across Asia, Europe and North America.
- Food and beverages served on flights from Taipei are provided by China Pacific Catering Services (CPCS) facilities in Taipei.
- China Airlines has codeshares agreement with the following airlines like Air Europa, Air France,Alitalia, British Airways and many more airlines.
- It sells 40% of the seats on the flight.
- It has its largest hub at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, which is the largest airport in Taiwan and is located near the national capital of Taipei.
China Airlines Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the benefit of Dynasty Flyer program?
- Membership Privileges
- Reservation benefits
- Additional Miles while traveling
- Airport Priority
- Cash discount on packages
In which flight premium business class is available?
- In the Boeing 777-300ERs and Airbus A350-900
What benefits i get after redeem miles?
- Free tickets, upgrade cabin class, and use airport VIP lounges
- Save money on excess baggage fees, spendings at Dynasty Sky Boutique.
Review China Airlines
Rate China Airlines Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate