CITEX is a Global Crypto Asset Trading Platform based in the British Virgin Islands.
How to Contact CITEX Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
CITEX registered office address
British Virgin Islands
About CITEX Exchange
Founded: October 2018
CITEX is a peer-to-peer digital asset trading platform with the aim to open up a digital asset trading platform for full process transfer, payment, and transaction of legal currency. It is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and open blockchain digital asset trading and hosting platform with trust.CITEX exchange reportedly has thousands of users from more than 80 countries. It is a simple and safe way to manage your cryptocurrency. They are the largest cryptocurrency platform in the world. It allows you to securely store and send and receive cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin on our easy-to-use applications and network platforms.
- World’s largest PoW coin crypto exchange.
- World’s first platform providing staking service.
- Support for various cryptocurrencies trading: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, EOS, BCH and more
- Extremely fast deposits and withdrawals.
- Real-time markets.
- Professional market charts.
- 24/7 multi-lingual customer support.
- Support OTC trading.
Top 7 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in CITEX Exchange
1. What is phishing?
- A phishing attack is a criminal fraud process that pretends to be someone else to obtain sensitive personal information such as usernames, passwords, funds, and ID cards. These communications all claim to be (self) from official operations, customer service or network managers to deceive the victim’s credulity.
2. How to prevent Phishing?
- Be careful not to click on the email sent by CITEX. Try not to click on the link or attachment in the email. Before logging in to the CITEX account, be sure to confirm that the link is the official CITEX website. CITEX will never ask you for your password, SMS verification code, or email verification code. And Google verification code.
- Don’t open untrusted link addresses, don’t enter CITEX account passwords and personal information on unidentified websites, so as not to be stolen by phishing websites or network Trojans.
- Install anti-virus software and regularly disinfect your computer and mobile phone.
- Update system patches on time.
- Please do not send the official verification code to others.
- When you log in or conduct transaction-related operations, please make sure that the domain name belongs to CITEX. For unknown domain names, please contact customer service.
3. What are the taker and maker fees?
Taker：Refers to those who make orders immediately with the Maker and take away the market depth. The taker fee is 0.2%
Maker：Refers to those who set the limit order, queue up for the transaction, and provide the market depth. Maker fee is 0.2%
Rate CITEX Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.