Citi Field opened on 2009, its a baseball park located in Flushing Meadows Corona Park in New York City.
How to Contact Citi Field Customer Support/Phone Number?
Citi Field registered office address
Citi Field Overview
- Citi Field was designed by Populous (then HOK Sport), and is named after Citigroup.
- It has a capacity of 41,922. It has over 15,000 fewer seats than Shea Stadium.
- Founded: 2009
Where to find teams?
You can check here
Contact Citi Field support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Citi Field
The first game played at Citi field on March 29, 2009 between St. John’s and Georgetown. The stadium was built as a replacement for the adjacent Shea Stadium. Citi Field offers a wide choice of eateries. Restaurants and clubs are also available in every level of the ballpark. It has pitcher-friendly park.
Citi Field Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How to report lost package?
- If the item is not deliver on time or the tracking order shows item is deliever, amount will be refund.
- All lost items must be notify within 90 days. For more information click here.
What are shipping options?
- Standard delivery : 3-7 business days.
- Fastest delivery: 3 business days. For more information click here.
What is return policy?
- It must be unworn/unused, original condition.
- It take up to 10 business days to process refund.
- After process of refund, it may take 2-7 business days to reflect on statement.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit or Debit card :Visa, Mastercard,American Express and Discover.
Review Citi Field
Rate Citi Field Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate