Citibank is the leading internation bank across the world.Citibank opened its dubai branch in 1964.
How to Contact Citibank UAE Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care Phone number : +97 14 3114000/+ 971 4 509 9790
Email: [email protected]
Office hours: Sunday to Thursday 09:00am to 17:00pm
Citibank UAE registered office address
Oud Metha Tower,P.O. Box 749,Opposite WAFI City,
Sheikh Rashid Road,Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Citibank UAE Overview
- Citibank operates its business in 16 countries in MENA founded in 1964 in Dubai.
- It offers corporate and investment banking services in 12 countries which includes Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan and Iraq.
- Founded: 1964
How to locate Citibank branch ?
You can check here
Contact Citibank UAE support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Citibank UAE app
About Citibank UAE
According to the industry survey, in last few years citibank UAE has consistently performing and providing extraordinary services to the custormer than any other bank in the market. Its a leading bank in credit card market. Citibank team works with great effort to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
Citibank Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What features offered by Citibank UAE?
- Personal Account : Current and Saving accounts offered to the customers
- Time Deposit : Citibank Offers Time Deposit scheme which help you to grow your money .
- Funds Transfer: You can easily transfer your money locally or across the globe.
- FX oder Watch: FX Order Watch service of Citibank keeps a constant check on the currency markets.
- Debit Card : Citibank offers Debit Card which help in easy payment. Find out more information here.
What type of loans offered by Citibank UAE?
- Salary Transfer Loan: Citibank offer Loans of up to AED 250,000 and Salary transfer to Citibank required.
- Personal Loan: Citibank offer zero processing fee.
- Installment Loan: Citibank offer different range of Installment plan which suits your needs. Find out more information here.
Review Citibank UAE
Rate Citibank UAE Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate
One thought on “Citibank Customer Care in UAE”
Minimum salary to open a current account with them is AED50K per month! Good for credit cards.